Chapter 11

I lay my head on Nash's shoulder and close my eyes trying to sleep.

"Hey Macy can you make us some food?" Matt asks. I groan.

"Come on. We'll help." Karin says. We walk to the kitchen and figure out what to make.

"Lets combine the worst ingredients and turn it into a smoothie then run." Ally suggests. I nod. We laugh and grab potato skins, onions, tomatoes, orange juice, lettuce, and ice. We blend it all and put it into glasses.

"Come get it boys!" Jess yells. I smile. They run in and as their mouths hit the straw we run to my room.

"Get them!" We hear Taylor yell. We slam my door and lock it.

"Open the door K." Cam says.

"I don't want to die. I'm only 19." Karin says.

"Come on babe." Nash says rattling the door knob.

"Sorry." I say.

"Guys there is a spare key somewhere." Cam says.

"Out the window." I whisper. We climb out the window, on to my roof, and climb down the tree on the side of the house. We run down the street.

"To my house." Jess says. I nod and we turn into her house. We run up to her room. I smile and lie down on her bed.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Max, Jess's brother asks. Jess is a triplet and has two brothers: Max and Jason.

"Being chased. Angry boyfriend's." Karin says breathing heavily. I laugh and my phone goes off.

"Hey Nash." I answer regaining my breath. I put it on speaker.

"Babe I know you want to run because when we get you guys were probably gonna like take your phones or something torturing like that but I'm worried about your head." Nash says.

"Is it a bad sign if I'm really dizzy?" I ask.

"Ok where are you? If you tell us where you are we won't do anything about the smoothies. You shouldn't be running you idiot."

"You know I can just feel your love generating through the phone." I say. He laughs. "Tell Cam I'm at Jess's house."

"Thanks love you."

"I know."

A couple minutes later the doorbell rings. We get up and walk to the front door. The guys stand there looking angry.

"Hey." Ally says.

"You know I'm just gonna stay here the rest of the night." Jess says.

"Thanks Jess." She smiles and shuts the door as Karin walks out. Nash takes my hand and we walk to my house. Ally turns and walks to her house and I watch Hayes watch her. I let go of Nash's hand and walk to Hayes.

"Why don't you go get her?" I ask.

"I don't want to get my heart broken again. How do I know she isn't gonna go on tour again and leave me alone?" He asks.

"I'm sorry Hayes." He sighs and nods. Cam, Karin, Nash, and I walk into my house and the guys go their hotel. Nash and I walk to my room and walk to my bed. He wraps his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. "Do you have to leave tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry babe but yea."

"I want you to stay." I say wrapping my arm around his waist. He chuckles.

"Move to LA."

"I have 2 more months of senior year, I can't quit now." He puts his hand on my cheek and turns so we're facing each other.

"If I could go back and do something it would be to graduate high school in person not over the internet. I wouldn't let you drop out now." I smile and kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you to." I turn so my back is to him so he can put his arm around me.

Thats it.....they went home. North Carolina, Virginia, LA.....they left. I leave the airport and drive to school.

"Heyo." Jeff says slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"Not now Jeff. I'm in a bad mood." I say walking to my locker.

"Why?"

"Everyone left today." I say opening my locker.

"I know how to cheer you up!" He says. I give a small smile.

"You, Ally, Jess, Max, and Jason, are coming to my house and we're playing video games." I laugh and close my locker.

"Fine I'll be there." He smiles.

Ally and I pull up to Jeff's house and Jess, Jason, and Max are already there. We get out of the car and walk to his front door and knock.

"Come on in. They are in the basement." Jeff's mom says, opening the door.

"Where are the cute boys?" Jess asks as we walk downstairs without them. I sit next to her and pout.

"They went home." Ally says patting my back.

"Come on Dallas. Your up." Jason says tossing me a controller for Halo. I sigh and start playing. My phone rings.

"Shut up it's Nash!" I say tossing the controller beside me. I answer. "Hey." I say calmly.

"Tell him when he comes back to bring Johnson. I want to date Johnson." Jess says. I laugh.

"I have some news. Cameron and I signed with awesomeness tv. We are gonna be filming a movie next year." Nash says. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Nash that's amazing! I want details on everything."

"Once I get them you'll be the first to know. So I can visit you in 3 weeks for a whole week." I smile.

"Awesome! I can't wait."

"Me either. I have to go but I love you and I'll call you tonight."

"Ok love you to." I hang up and start dancing.

"Whats going on?" Ally asks.

"Well Nash visits in 3 weeks instead of 2 months." I say.

"With Johnson?"

"Johnson isn't coming!" I say. We laugh.