Chapter 20

I look at Derek a little confused why he is so excited. I look at Nash and see his jaw clenched.
"Hey Macy." Derek says.
"Hi. Long no see huh?" I ask. He smiles and nods.
"Agh this is extremely awkward." Simon says. I nod in agreement.
"Oh drama glad I stayed." Jake says.
"Drama?" Derek asks.
"Anyway, are you going to the graduation party tonight?" Danny asks him. Derek nods.
"Great we can all go together." Simon says.
"Macy can I speak with you?" Nash asks. I nod knowing this was coming eventually. We walk to the outside patio where they can still see us but not hear us. "I'm going tonight."
"What about your date?" I ask. He smirks.
"She can wait. That guy obviously still likes you and your mine."
"Nash I love you but only grats can go."
"Technically you didn't graduate from there." I laugh.
"Why don't you ask the Jacks to be my date?" I ask.
"They're going?" I nod.
"Yea we we're freshmen together. I think Gilinsky is bringing Madison so how about I'm Johnson's date?" He smiles.
"He better not kiss you." I laugh and hug him.
"I love you." I say. He smiles and he pulls back with his hands still on my waist. I kiss him on the cheek and go to walk back inside but he grabs my hand, spins me around, and places me back in front of him with a kiss. I pull back and kiss him again. "Come on go call Johnson." He nods and we walk back inside. The guys are gone so we walk upstairs to my room and Nash calls Johnson as I pick out a blue dress with a bow in the back. I put it on and do my hair and makeup.
"You look beautiful." Nash says looking at me from the mirror. I smile.
"Thank you."
"It wasn't a compliment. It means change and take off your makeup. Too many guys are gonna want you and I'm not gonna be there to punch them." I laugh and kiss him.
"Sorry." I shrug. The doorbell rings. I walk downstairs to see Danny, Simon, Derek, Gilinksy, Johnson, and Madison. I gasp and run to Madison. We immediately hug tightly. "I missed you so much!"
"Same you look so pretty!" She says.
"Not as pretty as you are." I say. We laugh.
"Ok Johnson I want her home by 10 and if you kiss her I will personally stab you to death." Nash says to Jack. We laugh.
"Yes sir." Johnson says with a smirk.
"Ok dad well we are leaving now." I say automatically regretting it. Nash winks at me. Should have known he would take 'dad' the dirty way.
"Have fun, but not too much fun." Nash says. I laugh and kiss his cheek.
"Bye babe." I say. He smiles and kisses me for a second.
"Bye." I take Johnson's arm and we walk to the limo they rented while Danny, Simon, and Derek took their car.
"So how's living with Nash?" Gilinsky asks nudging me. I smirk.
"Well, loud." I say. They laugh.
     We pull up to the high school and see lights flashing everywhere. The driver stops and let's us out. Johnson holds out his arm and I loop mine through his and we walk into school. Everyone is dancing but we head straight to the food.
      By the end of the night I'm exhausted and just want to cuddle next to Nash and go to sleep. Johnson and I are dancing to a slow song and I put my head on his chest.
"You know if anyone takes a picture of us Nash is gonna kill me right?" Johnson asks. I laugh.
"I'm just tired and you're kinda comfortable." I say. He laughs.
"You wanna go?" I nod and he takes my hand and we walk to the limo Jack and Madison are kissing in front of. "PDA!"  Johnson yells. We laugh and Jack and Madison blush. We all get in the limo and I fall asleep on Johnson's shoulder.
-1 week later-
     I stand in the airport waiting for Foushee to pick me up. Nash left Nebraska a few days ago for a new movie and that is where he is right now, another audition. I see Foushee and he waves. I walk up to him and hug him.
"How was Nebraska?" He asks.
"Hot but it was fun. I got to hang out with some friends from my freshmen year and with my family. It was great." He smiles.
"Awesome! Ready to go?" He asks. I nod. He looks a little uneasy.
"You ok?" I ask as we walk to his car. He nods and we get in his car and drive home.
     We pull up to the house and an angry Nash walks out. Foushee walks inside leaving us alone.
"Hey babe." I say. He looks at me and scoffs.
"Explain this Macy." He says holding up a picture of me and Derek laughing and drinking Starbucks.
"It looks to me two friends getting Starbucks what about you?" I ask.
"It looks to me like you went on a date." I laugh.
"A date? You think I cheated on you?" He nods. "That's funny Nash because you go to dinner with a bunch of friends of yours who are girls I might add and I hate it but I know better than to think your cheating on me. One guy and you jump to conclusions." I say getting pissed.
"This isn't about me and I don't go out with my ex girlfriends!"
"Oh my gosh Nash we were 14!" I yell.
"Why did you break up huh? Because you had to move back home? Would you still be dating if you lived there?" He asks.
"No." I say.
"Your so lying Macy! Why did you break up then huh? Huh-"
"Because I had feelings for you! You asshole! We did long distance and Cameron and you were hanging out even more and I fell in love with you! I broke up with him that night so if you asked me out I could say yes! God Nash! You know sometimes you can be a real pain in the ass." I say pushing his shoulder with mine as I walk past him. I slam the front door and walk to my room to unpack. I lock my door and put the dirty things in the laundry basket and put the clothes I didn't use away. There is a slight knock on the door but I ignore it and put my suitcase away. I lay on my bed and hold back the forming tears. Sometimes I can't stand that Grier.