Chapter 4

15 minutes later we pull up the hotel. I'm already half asleep and Ally is passed out. Nash picks me up out of the car and starts walking. He stops.

"Come on Shawn." Hayes says. I open my eyes to see Shawn not being able to pick Ally up. "Just move." Hayes picks up Ally in one arm, closes the door and stares at Shawn. He shifts her so he carries her bridal style.

"Lets go do random shit!" Carter yells. I close my eyes again.

"Y'all gonna come?" Taylor asks as Shawn joins them.

"Nah were fine." Cameron says. He leads Nash and Hayes to the elevator. I snuggle into Nash's chest.

"Your awake?" Nash asks. I nod keeping my eyes closed. "Can I put you down then?" I shake my head no and cling to him to feel a chuckle escape from his chest.

"Mace I need your room key." Cam says.

"Pocket." I say. Nash grabs my wallet and hands it to Cameron. Cam opens my door and places my wallet on my stomach. Nash sets me on the bed.

"That's creepy." I hear Cameron say. I open my eyes to see Hayes looking at Ally. I close my eyes and try to sleep. I feel the bed dip but it isn't the bed. I'm being carried to another room. I hear the key in the door and then we walk until whoever carried me sets me on another bed. I open my eyes to see Nash pull his shirt over his head and change his jeans to sweatpants. He lays next to me and I roll over and put my head on his chest he puts his arm around my waist and we fall asleep.

"Hayes don't touch her." I hear Nash says.

"I have news from last night." Hayes says.

"I don't care. She had a long day yesterday. Look at how adorable she looks sleeping."

"Nash this might be our proof that he is a lying scumbag. Macy wants to see her with anyone but him more than I do." Nash sighs and I hear footsteps to right next to me.

"Hey baby you awake?" I hear Nash's morning voice say as he rubs my arm. I nod and open my eyes. "Hayes has some news for us." I close my eyes again and feel a pillow violently thrown at my head. I groan. "Hayes!" Nash yells.

"I need to tell you now!" Hayes says. I roll out of bed onto the floor.

"Ow." I groan. Nash smirks and picks me up. We sit on the couch.

"So this morning I went to grab a drink at Starbucks and I saw Shawn there. I hid my face and sat behind him. He was on his phone. His exact words were: mine tomorrow, the roof 2:30 am. He hung up and left. This is our chance to bust him and call Ally my girlfriend." Hayes says. I smile and open my phone.

"Holy, it's already 12?" I ask.

"Nothing wakes you up babe." Nash says.

"I'm gonna go get ready. Lets go to lunch and talk about our game plan." I say. They nod and I walk into my room. Ally is asleep on Shawn's arm. I scoff and change into a tank top and blue shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun and I put on flip flops. I walk back to Nash's room and him, Cam, and Hayes sit waiting. "Lets go." We walk downstairs to a cab and go to Panera.

"It's Nash and Hayes Grier!" A girl yells.

"It's Cameron and Macy Dallas!" Another girl yells. We grab our sandwiches and place a $20 bill on the counter and we run. We skip the taxi and run to the hotel. We run in and up the stairs to Cam and Nash's room and slam the door shut as Cameron leans his back against it.

"Does that happen a lot?" I ask.

"You have no idea." Cameron says. I laugh and regain my normal breath speed.