Chapter 31

-Macy POV-
We sit around the fire again and Nash gets up.
"Guys I want to say cheers to the girl who makes me happy and who I love. Taylor stand up." Nash says. I gasp and feel tears form in my eyes listening to his words "the girl who makes me happy and who I love" isn't me.
I wake up to find that was just a dream. I need some water. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass and fill it with ice water. I turn around and see Nash and Taylor making out on the couch. I gasp and the cup slides out of my hand sending glass crashing against the floor.
"Macy!" Nash yells waking me up. I gasp and sit up. "Macy you were shaking what's wrong?" He asks sitting up next me. I look at him breathing heavily. "Babe what was it?"
"Are you a dream?" I ask.
"No it's me." He says. I feel my forehead. "What was your dream?"
"It was stupid." I say shaking my head.
"Well come here. I'll protect you." He says pulling me to him and laying back down.
"It's not me who needs protecting." I whisper to myself. I close my eyes and let his arm hang lazily around me.
     I now stand with Ally walking around target. Nash and Hayes are off somewhere and based off their snap chat stories they are so gonna get kicked out.
"So I never got to ask you this but what do you think about Taylor?" Ally asks. I stop walking and growl.
"She so has a crush on him. Alls I didn't tell him but I had a dream or a nightmare actually about him telling her she is the only girl that makes him happy. What if my nightmare happens!"
"Mace calm down it's ok. He would never leave you for someone who dresses like she is a Victoria Secret model."
"I don't knows Alls maybe that's what he wants and I've been wrong the whole time." I say continuing to walk.
"I seriously doubt it Mace. You're being paranoid." She says.
"You're right. He loves me more than anyone else. He said so himself." I say. She slings her arm around me and I smile.
"Hey babe look what I just bought!" Nash says walking down our aisle with Hayes. He pulls a box out of the bag. A cage?
"Uh why?" I ask.
"I bought a chameleon!" He says. I slap my hand to my forehead.
"You did what?" I ask. He smiles and shows me a picture.
"Wow and I thought Hayes was immature with his money." Ally says. I laugh.
"Come on let's get home. I have a meeting I need to get ready for." Nash says. We get in the car and drive back home.
"Alls wanna go to Andrea and Jenn's?" I ask. She nods. I hug Nash bye and we get back in the car to go to their apartment.
"Hey." Jenn says opening the door to her apartment. We hug her and sit on the couch.
"Ok so Andrea will be right back. She went to grab stuff for a video."
"I don't have to break up with Nash again right?" I ask. Jenn laughs.
"No. We are making a video. We are asking each other questions about our friend ship and if you get the question wrong you get one of the items she is getting dumped on your head." She explains. We laugh.
"This is gonna be fun to watch." Ally says. I nod in agreement.
Andrea was the better friend but they are both covered head to toe in mayonnaise, mustard, relish, you name it they a covered in it. Ah this is why we are friends. They do their outro and then we all go to the mall. We get some shirts from hot topic and vans.
"You know we should do a meet up here one day." Jenn says. Ally and I nod.
"That would be fun." Andrea says. My phone dings.
Nash: come home! My chameleon is here!
"Ok Alls Nash's chameleon is here so we need to get home." I say. Ally laughs.
"Ok fine." We hug them bye and get in our car heading home. "So why a chameleon?"
"Apparently it's endangered." I say. We laugh.
We get home and walk into the front door. I drop my bags and gasp at the sight. Taylor and Nash are kissing on my couch.
"Nash?" I ask my voice cracking. He stands up and looks at me.
"Macy I-"
"I don't want to hear it Nash." I say looking at the smirk on Taylor's face. A tear rolls down my cheek and I run to my room and slam the door shut, locking it. I slide my back down it. I called it. He would pick her over me. I wipe my eyes and get up. I slowly pack up my things and put my bag by the door. I walk to the bed and lay down crying myself to sleep.
I wake up and walk to the bathroom. My makeup is smeared everywhere and I mean everywhere. I take off my makeup and quickly change into shorts and a sweatshirt. I don't bother with more makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my bag. I walk to the kitchen and see Nash asleep on the couch. I look at him and hold back tears again. I accidentally kick the chair and he shoots up. Whoops.
"Macy you aren't leaving right?" He asks.
"You think I'm gonna stay? Nash were done. I've given you so many chances and this was the last. Goodbye Nash Grier."
"No you can't leave! I love you!" He yells after me as I reach for the door handle.
"You have a funny way of showing it." I say turning the knob.
"Macy no!" He yells. I let a tear drop on my hand. "Marry me." I turn around and look at him. He gets on one knee and looks at me. "Samantha Macy Dallas, Marry me."
---------------------------------------
And that is the end of Falling For Nash Grier! I hope you enjoyed and maybe I can write a sequel. Jk I definitely will! Get ready for Lasting Forever a n.g. Fan fiction sequel to Falling for Nash Grier.