Chapter 2

-Ally POV-

Right when Macy and I get to the hotel room I claim the bed farthest from the door. I see Macy plug in her phone right away and fall asleep. I do the same and fall asleep thinking about Shawn. I've always liked him but i don't know if he even likes me.

I wake up at 10 in the morning.

"Macy wake up!" I yell. She shoots up.

"What!" She asks.

"Morning." I say.

"Asshole." She mutters. I smirk as someone knocks on the door. Macy, in her shorts and t shirt and messed up ponytail groggily walks to the door and answers. "What's up?' She asks whoever is at the door. "Yea sure." The door closes.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"Shawn. He wanted to know if you and me wanted to join him and Nash for breakfast." She says walking into the bathroom. The door closes and I hear the shower water turn on. There is another knock on the door. I get up and answer it. Matt.

"Wheres Macy?" He asks.

"Hello to you to and shower." I answer.

"I need to go home for a family emergency but when i get back tell her I'm taking her on a date." He says. I nod and he leaves.

"Heehee sucks for Macy." I say to myself. There is another knock on the door. "Oh my Lord. What?" I say opening the door.

"Uh hey." Hayes says. I smile nervously. I could never decide on Hayes or Shawn but i guess being almost kissed by Shawn changed my mind.

"Hi! When did you get here?"

"This morning actually. How are you?" He asks. I smile.

"Doing good. You?"\\\\\\\\\\\

"Ok." He respon

"Alls I need to change so take who ever your talking to outside." Macy yells. We step out of the doorway into the hall and I shut the door.

"So how is MagCon so far?" I ask him.

"Fun. The guys are crazy though as usual." He answers. We laugh.

"Move." Nash says pushing his brother out of the way. "Macy?" He asks knocking on the door. Macy opens the door in a white knee length dress with brown boots and a jean jacket with her hair french braided to the side. I run into the room and put on a blue long sleeved knee dress and blue converse with my hair down.

"Bye Hayes." I say taking Shawn's arm and walking to the elevator. Nash takes Macy's hand and Shawn kisses my cheek making Hayes frown. He couldn't like me like that right?

We sit down in a booth at the Denny's that's in the lobby of this hotel. I sit next to Shawn and secretly take a picture of Nash and Macy and post it on twitter saying: Nacy or Mash? I show Shawn and he laughs. I scroll through twitter and see a picture of me and Shawn with the caption: Shally y'all? Posted by Macy. We both look at each other and laugh.

Nash puts his arm around Macy and making Shawn put his around me. I smile and the waiter brings us our food. We shovel it in our mouths and pay the check. We ride the elevator to our floor.

"You guys get out. We will be there soon." Shawn says pulling me back to the elevator and pushing the button to the roof. Macy winks at me. I blush. We get to the top and sit on the edge. "Ally will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and kiss him. I pull back.

"Yes."

-Macy POV-

"Y'all get out. We will be there soon." Shawn says. I wink at Ally making her blush. The elevator doors close and Nash grabs my hand and we walk into his room. He closes the door and slowly pushes me against it. He kisses me softly.