Chapter 10

My eyes open and the first thing I see is white. Am I dead?

"Macy!" I hear a panicked voice say. I can tell that voice belongs to Nash. I fully open my eyes to a hospital room. I turn my head to see Nash clutching my hand with tear stains on his face. A nurse walks in and raises my bed so I'm sitting up.

"Hello Miss. Dallas how are you feeling?" A lady asks me.

"Dizzy." I answer honestly.

"Yes that is a side effect. You passed out and have been asleep for 3 days."

"3 days?" I ask. She nods.

"You have a mild concussion. Nothing to worry about you just hit your head once you fainted." She explains. I look at Nash and he kisses my forehead.

"I'm gonna go tell everyone your awake." He says kissing my hand. I nod.

"That's quite a keeper you've got there." The lady says taking out my IV

"Huh?"

"Your boyfriend. He wouldn't leave your side the whole time. He slept holding your hand every night." I smile. "You've got some really good friends to. I wouldn't let these guys go Miss. Dallas."

"I don't plan to." I say. She smiles.

"So I'm gonna need you to fill out some paper work and then you can go home." I nod and she leaves as the guys enter.

"Thank God you're ok." Cameron says. He hugs me.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry I ruined you trying to be good and going to church." I say.

"I think God can forgive us for this." Nash says. We laugh.

"Move. Move." Ally says pushing through the guys.

"Ally!" I yell. I go to get up but Nash pushes me down. She smiles and sits next to me. I hug her. "I missed you. When did you get back?"

"Well when I heard my best friend was in the hospital I made sure I was on the first plane to see her." She says. I smile.

"Did you talk to Hayes?" I ask. She looks at her hands.

"Um we're just taking a break right now." She says.

"I'm sorry Alls."

"Don't be. Come on let's get you home." She says with a sniffle. The lady walks in and makes me fill out some papers. I walk to the bathroom and change into shorts and one of Cam's old baseball shirts ans walk back out to everyone. Only Nash is there and he is sitting on a chair.

"Hey where is everyone?" I ask.

"They went to their own cars. We are all gonna meet at your house and I volunteered to bring you home. I smile and walk to him.

"Thank you for staying." I say.

"I would never leave you." I smile and stand on my tip toes to kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Wanna bet?" I laugh and kiss him again but longer. "Come on." He takes my hand and we walk down the hall, outside, and to my car.

"You took my truck?" I ask.

"Well yea. Cam couldn't stay a whole night so he dropped off your car in case we needed it while he was gone."

"I call driving."

"No. I don't want any pressure on you. You just need to relax." I sigh and walk around to the passengers side and hop in.

"It feels weird, sitting in the passengers side of my truck." He laughs and starts the car, heading home. Nash laughs. "So you really haven't left the hospital while I was here?"

"Nope. I never left your room." I smile and take his hand.

"Thank you." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. I smile and we pull up to my house. There are a bunch of cars here. We walk inside and sit with the guys plus Ally. Nash and I sit on the couch. My front door opens and slams and I put my head on Nash's chest, wincing from the pain.

"Don't slam the door!" Ally yells. A blonde curly haired girl walks into my living room. My friend Jessica.

"Whoa Mace why are there a bunch of hot guys in your living room?" She asks. I smirk.

"Only three are taken." I say glaring at Hayes. He puts his head down.

"Hey Cam." Jess says.

"Not him." Ally says. Jess pretends to gag.

"I was just saying hi." She says disgusted. Ally and I get up and we walk to the kitchen. "What about Nash?"

"I have dibs." I say. She laughs.

"Hayes?"

"He....he has...uh....a cold. You You don't want to date him." I say. Ally smiles and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok Mace." She says. I sigh and we walk back to the guys.

"Why did you gag? I'm a very attractive person." Cam says. We laugh.

"I didn't say you weren't attractive I'm just saying I'd never date you." Jess explains.

"So you think I'm attractive?"

"Yea but I don't like you like that."

"Rejected Cam." Aaron says. We laugh.

"Well I have a girlfriend anyway." Cam sighs putting his arms behind his head.

"Hey guys." Karin says walking into the house. She sits next to Cam and kisses him for a second.

"See?" Cam asks Jess.

"I never said you didn't have a girlfriend." Jess says annoyed.

"So I heard you broke Nash's back." Karin tells Cameron. He covers her mouth.

"Wait what?" I ask. I look at Nash.

"What happened?" I ask.

"It was a misunderstanding. While you were unconscious we played truth or dare. I ask Nash If you guys had ever done it and he never answered giving the illusion y'all did and I got mad so I judo flipped him." Cam explains really fast. My mouth opens.

"Cameron! We haven't though."

"And I know that now." I roll my eyes and turn to Nash.

"Are you ok?" I ask. He smiles.

"I'm fine."