Chapter 25

Molly, Ann, and I pull up to a Waffle House. I order an egg and bacon sandwich.
"So Macy tell us about yourself." Molly says.
"Well I just graduated high school back in Georgia and I moved in with my best friend and her boyfriend, my boyfriend, and our friend Jake." I say.
"I don't like you living with your boyfriend or a boy in that fact." Molly says. I scoff.
"You can't be serious right? You have no authority over me you know that right." I say.
"Well like it or not I'm your mother-"
"No you aren't! My mother is Gina Dallas!" I sigh. "Nash was right I shouldn't have come." I say getting up.
"No!" Ann yells. "Mom you need to realize you can't boss her around ok. Promise to stop. I just got a sister and I'm not letting her go." I look at Molly.
"I'm sorry Macy." Molly says.
"Me too." I say.
"So Macy tell me about your boyfriend." Ann says perkily. I smile.
"Um where do I start? He's crazy and stupid but love able. He's got piercing blue eyes and he's growing out his brown hair." I say.
"He sounds cute."
"He is. He's the best. I couldn't ask for anyone else."
"So he is the one?" Ann asks in awe. I nod. "I have to help plan your wedding!" I laugh.
"Well I have to have you as a bridesmaid now." She laughs.
"So Molly what's it like working at the hospital?" I ask. She smiles.
"It's hard. I'm not a doctor but my work is as hard as theirs." I smile.
"What about you Ann? What do you like to do?"
"Um I play soccer." She says. I smile.
"I love soccer! I played up since I was three up till the end of freshmen year of high school when I started to get more into volleyball." I say.
"Well you should come to one of my games." Ann says. I smile.
"Molly would it be ok with you?" I ask. Molly smiles and wipes her eyes trying not to cry.
"I'm sorry I'm just so happy you two are getting along." I smile and grab her hand. "I'll have Ann text you the schedule."
"Perfect." I say giving Ann my number.
"Having breakfast without me?" We hear a guy say. We look up to Harrison. I scoot over and he sits next to me.
"Sorry Harrison we came straight from the hospital." Molly says.
"Harrison guess what? Macy said she'd come to one of my soccer games." Ann says.
"Well then you have to come to my football games." Harrison says
"Doesn't football season start in like September?" He nods.
"Soccer starts in August."
"Well text me the schedule ok!" I say. She laughs.
After breakfast Molly took me home and we said our goodbyes. I walk in the front door and Nash sits on the couch watching tv.
"Hey babe." Nash says. I sit next to him.
"Hey." I say leaning on his shoulder.
"How was the doctor? Are you feeling ok?" I look at him weirdly. Foushee! Cover story!
"Oh yea false alarm." I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek.
"Good. Hey wanna go on a breakfast date?"
"Oh I grabbed breakfast on the way back." I say.
"Who dropped you off?" Damn he got me there.
"Um.....uh..... Ugh I didn't go to the doctor. Instead of sticking to my promise to go visit my mom with you I went by myself. Foushee came with me and then Molly, my sister Ann, and I went to breakfast and I started talking about how I lived with you and now I don't think Molly likes you which makes my life from level 9 difficult to level 10 and then Harrison joined us before they-" Nash cuts me off with a kiss lasting a few seconds. He smiles pulling back.
"I know." He says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Excuse me?" I ask.
"Foushee told me everything."
"That little-"
"He explained a good reason why the first time you meet you should be alone. I need to make a good impression though. She has to like me you will be my wife soon." Nash says. I smile and kiss him.
"I love you."
"I love you to. Now tell me about your sister."
"She's the best. She plays soccer, she is funny, and I can see me in her when I was 15." I say. He smiles.
"Well I'm glad you had a good time. You should invite Ann over sometime. I'd like to meet her."
"Yea but she might steal you. I had to describe you to her and she likes the mention of your eyes." I say. He laughs.
"Just tell her he's in love with her sister." I blush and look at my hands. Nash hooks his finger under my chin and lifts my face to his. He scoots back a little so I lay down and he hovers over me not breaking the kiss.
"Get it Nash." We hear from the kitchen. I shriek and push Nash off of me, throwing him on the ground. He groans and I gasp. I get up.
"I'm so sorry. Reflexes." I say. He smirks and I help him up. Hayes and Ally stand in the kitchen going through the food.
"Ally so I met my little sister today and I think she is a lot like me. I really want you to meet her." I say.
"Hey I called next!" Nash yells. I roll my eyes.
"Fine Nash. You get to meet her next." He smiles and wraps his arms around me as I tell Ally and Hayes everything that happened today without leaving out any detail at all.