Chapter 5

.......Mable Parker! Ally's cousin. My eyes widen.

"Mable?" I ask.

"You know her?" Nash asks. I nod. I look at Shawn and punch him square in the nose. He clutches it and I clutch my hand.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I say holding my hand to my chest. "Bastard." I say spraying him with silly string. Nash grabs my hurt hand and we run down the stairs.

"Meet up y'all. I have some shocking news." I say into the walkie talkie. We walk into Nash's room and Ally and Hayes are kissing on the couch.

"Score Haaas." Nash says. They quickly pull  back and stand up. Hayes takes her hand.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but please tell me he cheated on me so I don't feel terrible." Ally says. Cam runs into the room.

"Ok so yea he was cheating on you with Mabel." I say.

"Mabel?" Ally asks hurt.

"Who is Mabel?" Hayes asks.

"My cousin." Ally says looking down.

"Hey." Hayes says pulling her head up to his eye level. "It's ok." He leans down and kisses her. Nash and I high five.

"Come on. Let's get that eye black off." Nash says pulling me to the bathroom. I hop on the counter and Nash stands in front of me. He takes a wet rag and wipes me face then hands it to me to wipe off his. I stare into his bright blue eyes and smile.

"I'm gonna go to bed now." I say. Nash smiles and kisses my cheek. I hop off the counter and walk back into the room. Ally sits on the couch talking to Hayes. "Alls I'm going to bed now." She nods.

"I should probably sleep. Night Hayes." She says. They smile at each other and we walk into our room and right as my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

-Ally POV one month later in LA-

     "Hayes stop!" I yell as Hayes sprays me with water and Nash sprays Macy. We run down the stairs.

"I have an idea." Macy says pulling me into a room since we are currently being chased through a hotel. "We see them through the peep hole and when they pass we run out and tackle them." I nod and high five her. They pass the door soon and we open the door and tackle them, taking their water guns.

"Hmm Macy should we spray them?" I ask.

"Or... we could keep the guns and if they do what we say they won't get sprayed." Macy says.

"I like your thinking." I say.

"Benjamin, Hamilton, carry us to our room." Macy says in a British accent.

"Ok Samantha." Nash says. My eyes widen. No one and I mean no one calls Macy by her real name. Macy sighs.

"I knew i shouldn't have trusted you with that." She says.

"Don't call me Hamilton and we can forget everything that just happened." He says. He kisses her nose. She sighs.

"Fine." He smiles and picks her up and goes to the elevator. I open my arms waiting for Hayes to pick me up.

"Hayes." I sing. He smiles and stays put. I raise the water gun and shoot him in the chest. He gasps and runs to me. He picks me up bridal style and spins me around laughing.

     We hear laughter in mine and Macy's room. We walk in and Nash and Macy are watching a video.

"What are you watching?" Hayes asks.

"A video of you guys chasing us in fast motion." Macy says. We watch some of it before Nash uploads it to YouTube.

"Hey you guys." Cam says walking into the room with his girlfriend Karin.When we were leaving Dallas Karin and Cameron bumped into each other and it was love at first sight. They were both going to LA on the same flight. They talked the whole flight and then went on dates after dates and finally Cameron asked her to be his girlfriend. It's so sweet.

"Hey why don't we go on a triple date tonight?" Nash suggests.

"That should be fun." I say.

"What should we do?" Cameron asks.

"Why don't we go to the Clubhouse? It's that place down the street that has mini golf, go carting, laser tag, bowling and more." Macy says. We nod.

"Yes! It's a date." Karin says.

"There should be teams, for everything." Hayes says.

"Dibs on Nash." Macy says. We laugh.

"Dibs on Hayes." I say.

"Aww. I wanted Hayes." Cameron jokes.

"It's already 4 so why don't we leave in like 10 minutes?" I suggest.

"Fancy or casual?" Karin asks.

"Casually cute." Macy says. I nod. I kiss Hayes and push him out. Nash and Cam leave and we get dressed. I wear a crop top that says Hayes on it with black jeans and converse. Macy, being the redneck she is, wears jeans with cowboy boots and a gray tank top that has the vine logo on it. She put on a brown leather jacket Nash gave her. She barely ever uses her Georgia one anymore. We both put on mascara and eyeliner. Macy french braids my hair and I fishtail french braid hers. Karin walks out in a black laced dress with a white jacket and black vans. We walk to the guys room. They all wear jeans, vans, and different Areopostale shirts.

     We pull up to the place and it glows in the dark. We go cart first and then bowl. Macy and Nash won bowling and now I know Hayes sucks at bowling.  We buy Nash and Macy a victory round of drinks.

"I still cant believe we all have fake ID's." I say before taking a sip of a margarita. Hayes is 15 and he has one. We don't really bring up our age differences often.

"To mini golf!" Cam yells. Hayes and I end up winning and now we know Cameron and Karin both suck at golf. They were up to 8 just trying to get the ball into the gigantic hole that ate the golf ball on the last hole. We go to a bar that's near that place and drink and dance all night long.

     I wake up in Hayes's arms on my hotel couch. Everyone is scattered around the room and only Macy is up. She wears a sweatshirt with the hood up and sunglasses with sweatpants.

"You good?" I ask her, getting up. "Come on. Lets go get Starbucks." She gets up and we walk across the street to the small coffee shop. We sit across from each other and she crosses her arms and fixes her sunglasses.

"You look like a hoodlum." I say. She smiles but then frowns. "You ok?"

"No! I feel like shit." She says taking a sip of her frappe.

"Hangover?" I ask.

"Major. I mean look at my eyes!" She pulls her sunglasses down to reveal black circles under her eyes.

"Yeesh." I say. She puts them back on. "I mean nothing a little make up wont fix." She laughs. "And a breath mint." I add.

"Shit."

"What?" I ask.

"Nash is here. He can't see me like this." She panics.

"Hey babe." Nash says leaning down to kiss her. she doesn't move. "Is she mad at me?"

"Hangover." I say. "Mace your getting looks."

"If I take off my glasses I'll get looks." I say. They shrug. I take them off.

"Yeesh." Nash says. She growls and gets up. She walks to the door and turns around.

"Ally." She says motioning for me to come. She walks backwards into a guy. A really cute guy. It's her ex boyfriend Alexander.