Chapter 17

So my original copy of this book I mostly went by but now I'm making it up so from now on there is gonna be stuff that actually happened to him and I'm adding characters in there or it is something I made up so either one

__________________________________

-Macy POV-

"So Nash and Cameron, am I moving into your apartment?" I ask sitting in a booth with Cam, Nash, Ally, Hayes, and Sierra.

"Yea about that-" Cam says scratching the back of his head.

"What did you do?" Sierra asks.

"We might have gotten evicted." Nash says.

"What how?" I ask.

"Uh there are about 50 reasons why but I'm heading to LA tomorrow with Jake Foushee. I think we are getting a house there." Nash says.

"So what will you be doing Cameron?" Ally asks.

"I think I'm gonna live at home for a little bit because in a few weeks I'm going back on tour." Cam explains.

-a month later-

So let me catch you up on a few things. Cameron started his tour and he flew out to Europe with Karin a week ago. Ally and I moved to LA and we live with Nash, Hayes, and Foushee in a house in LA (Nash, Foushee, and Hayes's house right now). The house is beautiful....well besides some of the neighbors. We have a tennis court with a basketball hoop so when the guys come over they can entertain themselves. Since Ally and I can't play basketball or tennis we got a volleyball net since we both played it in middle school and as a freshman and sophomore.

I've gotten closer to a lot of other viners and youtubers too. Andrea and Jenn are Ally and I's best friends now. Kian and Jc are pretty cool too. They don't come over often but when they do no one stops laughing. I've also met Westly, Kenny, Twan, you name em I've met them, at least once (REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN).

I wake up and head to the kitchen where Nash sits at the diner and is eating cereal and scrolling through something on his phone. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his back.

"Morning babe." He says with a smirk. I let go of him and walk to the fridge. I take out an apple and take a bite. leaning against the counter across from him.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask. He sets his phone down.

"Uh I think Twan, Alec, and Bart Baker are coming over to do dare things from twitter." Nash says.

"Oh ok. Can I invite Andrea and Jenn over?" I ask.

"You don't have to ask me Mace." He says with a smile.

"I know I'm just not used to telling people they can come over with out permission." I say. He laughs.

"Morning." Hayes says walking into the kitchen. I laugh at his hair. Half of it is facing up from how he slept. He grabs a water bottle and leans against the fridge.

"What is up with your hair?" Nash finally asks.

"Ally and I got kinda crazy last night." I look at Nash trying not to smile. Hayes takes a sip of the drink. "Ally is really good at Call of Duty. Every time she won she got to hit me in the face with a pillow." We laugh.

"This is why you guys are my OTP." I say. I throw the half eaten apple away and walk back to the room I share with Nash. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. I brush my hair and teeth and then straighten my hair. I apply mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of eye shadow. I walk to my closet and pick out jean shorts, a cream colored tank top, and white converse. I change and then Nash walks in.

"Aww don't you look cute." He says. I laugh and he wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and put my arms around him. "Have I ever told you that I was in love with you?" I smile.

"Everyday." He smiles and leans in to kiss me and I lean into him till our lips touch and move in sync. I pull back and lose my self in those crystal blue eyes.

"I have to go get Ally up." I say. He kisses me again for a second and lets me go. I walk to her and Hayes's room and open her door. She's scrolling though her phone. "Get up Andrea and Jenn are coming over." I say. I text Jenn wondering if they can and she texts back yea. I walk back to my room and lay down on the bed. I pull out my phone and go on instagram and like some of my fan's collages and edits. Nash walks out of the bathroom in shorts and a blue t shirt. He runs and jumps over me, making me shriek. He laughs and lays on his side so he's looking at me. "Can I help you?" I ask making him release a chuckle.

"Pay attention to me!" He whines. I put my phone on the table and look at him.

"What do you need darling?" I ask sarcastically. He pulls my body closer to his and kisses me.

"That could work." I laugh.

"Your cute Grier." He smiles and kisses my forehead. The doorbell rings. I shoot up and run to it. I open it to Twan, Bart, and Alec. "Oh it's just you guys."

"Wow Macy, that kinda hurts." Alec says. I roll my eyes.

"Nash!" I yell. He walks out with Foushee and Hayes.

"Ok we'll be somewhere." Nash says. I laugh.

"So if I die I won't know where you are." I joke. Nash kisses my forehead.

"Don't joke about that." He says with a wink. "Bye love you."

"Love you too." They shut the door after themselves and I walk to the living room and turn on the TV and start watching Girl Code because hey why not?