Chapter 8 (5sos fans stay tuned)

-Macy POV-

So once Matt got here went went to the food store down the street and picked out a bunch of random shit for videos. On Matt's channel they did a mystery baby food channel. On Cameron's they did a pickle challenge. Right now they are filming on Nash's channel with dry oatmeal. Nash finishes the packet first and wins.

"You have to get hit to." Matt insists, Nash groans and all three of them get hit with eggs. "The housecleaning lady is gonna be so pissed." We laugh as he shows the room to the camera. I grab a washcloth.

"Nash come here." I say sitting on the bathroom counter. He walks towards me and I clean the yolk off his chest and face. "You have egg shell in your hair." I say picking it out. He laughs at my attempts to help.

"Your doing a terrible job babe." Nash says laughing.

"I'm trying to help!" I say. "Cam come here!" Cam walks to me and I grab a new washcloth and wet it. I clean his face and chest.

"You suck at this." Cam says.

"I hate both of you." I say hoping down and setting the cloth on the counter listening to their laughter.

"We love you!" Cam yells.

"Shut up!" I yell sitting on Nash's bed. I yawn and lay down and close my eyes.

"Do you girls like 5sos?" Nash asks me and Ally at Chilis on a double date.

"Here we go." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"5sos is amazing! I love them!" Ally says over excitedly.

"So what would you do if I said we got you guys backstage passes and tickets to their concert?" Hayes says. Ally holds in a scream. I laugh at her and smile.

"Thanks you guys but I'm not a fan of them." I say as Ally shoots me a glare.

"Well sucks because we cant get a refund." Nash says. I laugh.

"Please tell me I don't have to go with just her?" I ask worriedly.

"No Nash and I are going." Hayes says.

"Thank God. Hayes don't hold her hand as she meets Calum or she'll squeeze your hand off." I say. He laughs.

"Will you still have a good time though?" Nash asks me. I smile and kiss him for a second.

"If your there yes." I say. He smiles.

"Can we go to the mall after lunch so we can shop for our outfits there?" Ally asks.

"I'm not paying money for a new outfit to go to a concert I don't want to go to." I say.

"I'll pay for it then. You have to be nice to them to." Ally says. I roll my eyes.

"This one!" Ally yells handing me a shirt that says 'Clifford' on the back and their logo on the front.

"No." I say plainly. She smiles and carries it plus her 'Hood' one to the counter and buys them. She hands me my shirt in a bag and I take it with a frown. "Could you have picked out one I hate a little less than him?" She smiles.

"I mean I could have." She says.

"Get a shirt?" Nash asks. I nod.

"I'm gonna kill her before this day is over." I say. He laughs.

"I'm sorry I didn't get something you like." He says.

"If I'm with you I don't care where I am."

"You cheesiness is adorable." I laugh.

"But I am gonna make you go to a Cody Simpson concert with me." He laughs.

"We'll see about that." We laugh and walk to Hayes and Ally.

-Ally POV the night of the concert-

We walk into the stadium and I freak out. We take our seats in the front row.

"Hayes this is amazing." I say. He smiles.

"Well you deserve it." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek. The lights dim and they walk on stage. We stand and cheer. I bribed Macy $50 to cheer and sing along to what she knows. Calum goes around giving high fives and touches me. I freak out. They start singing She Looks So Perfect and then all their songs until the show has only one more song.

"Ok so were gonna sing She's Kinda Hot but first we need three girls to come up here and help us. We are gonna do something we've never done before." Luke says.

"You." Luke says pulling up a girl from the front row.

"Ok you." Ashton says grabbing a fan's hand and pulling her on stage.

"You." Calum says holding his hand out to me. I smile and take it walking to his microphone.

-Macy POV-

"You." Calum says holding his hand to Ally. She smiles and takes it. She walks on stage to his microphone. Thank God they didn't pick me.

"And you." I hear someone say in front of me.

"No." I say. Michael smiles and holds out his hand. I look at Nash and him and Hayes are laughing their asses off. I glare at them and take his hand. We walk to his mic and he starts playing guitar. Someone off stage tosses me a guitar.

"Ok these are the notes." He says starting to strum. I put on the guitar and strum the notes. Ally, Ashton's girl, and Rachael start to sing. It gets to the second verse and they look at me and Michael. I am not singing but I do because everyone was staring at us.

They pull us back stage and say goodnight to LA.

"That was so awesome!" The girl Ashton pulled up says to Ally. I smirk at them.

"I'm guessing you were dragged here to?" The girl Luke pulled up says. I laugh.

"Yep. I had to go shopping and everything." I say. We laugh.

"My sister begged me to go with her and she made me buy this Luke shirt." I laugh.

"Well Ally bought my shirt and gave me $50." I say.

"I should thought of that." She says. We laugh.

"Our boyfriends "surprised" us with tickets and back stage passes and I told my boyfriend I'd go if I was with him and now he is just awkwardly standing in the front row of a boy band." I say. She laughs.

"I'm Sarah by the way." She says holding out her hand.

"Macy." I say shaking. The guys come off stage to talk to us.

"You guys are really good singers." Calum says. Ally smiles nervously. I laugh at her.

"Calm down Alls." I say. She glares at me.

"What are you guy's names?" Michael asks.

"Im Ally."

"I'm Bailey."

"Sarah."

"Macy."

"Do you guys maybe wanna be our opening act for the rest of the tour?"

"What?" I ask.

"Yes." Ally says.

"Yes." Bailey says.

"No." Sarah and I say at the same time.

"Ally what are you doing?" I ask pulling her away from them. "Your just gonna leave MagCon for them? Your gonna leave me? Your gonna leave Hayes?" I ask.

"Mace-" She starts.

"You were great babe." Nash says wrapping his arms around me. I take his hands off me a little to rude.

"Not now Nash." I say.

"I'm going." She says.