Chapter 7

-Ally POV-

     "I want her back." Alex  says as I pull him out of the room.

"Too bad buddy." I say patting his shoulder.

"Are you single?" He asks. I gasp.

"Wow you really want her back." I say sarcastically.

"Hey wanna get something to eat?" Hayes asks walking out of his room. I nod.

"Yea sure. Alex you should leave." I say. He sighs and the three of us walk to the elevator.

"If she dumps that dork let me know." Alex mutters.

"Hey that dork is my brother." Hayes says.

"So ugly runs in the family?" Alex asks. Hayes smirks.

"I suggest you shut up dude." Hayes says. I stand between them so they don't  fight. Big mistake. Right as I step in front of Hayes Alex punches me in the eye. I fall. Hayes slams him into the door making him fall down. The elevator dings and Hayes pushes Alex out and hits our floor button again. He picks me up and carries me into my room.

"Alls what happened!" Macy asks sitting up and walking next to me as Hayes sets me down on my bed. "If you hurt her I swear I'll end you." She says to Hayes. Hayes gulps.

"He didn't Mace. Alex did." I say.

"Alex? No he wouldn't do this." Macy says.

"He called me and Nash ugly so I told him to be quite and this idiot stepped in front of me and got punched." Hayes explains.

"I'm sorry I accused you Hayes." Macy apologizes.

"I don't want you to punch me. You totally broke Shawn's nose." Hayes says. We laugh.

"My warrior." Nash says wrapping his arms around her.

"Nash can I talk to you for a second?" Hayes asks. Nash nods and they walk into the hall.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Macy says handing me an ice pack.

"No it-"

"Yes it is. If I hadn't gotten all mad at Nash I wouldn't have invited him here and you wouldn't have gotten punched."

"Hey we're gonna go get some stuff for a video." Nash says walking in the door with Hayes.

"We'll come." Macy says.

"No it's ok." Nash says. Macy sighs angrily.

"Why not?" She asks.

"Because we want to spend brotherly time together." Hayes says.

"I know where you're going Nash." She says.

"Macy just stay here." Nash says.

"You dont know what he's capable of."

"Who cares?" Hayes asks.

"I do. You could get seriously hurt."

"What is going on?" I ask confused.

"They are gonna go beat up Alex."

"He wants you back and I'm gonna make it clear you belong to me." Nash says. Macy's eyes brows raise.

"I belong to you Nash your my boyfriend not my dad." Oh shit.

"Macy-"

"Don't Macy me. You don't know him like I do."

"No I don't. Y'all dated. He wants you. Part of me thinks you know I can hurt him but you still have feelings for him." Nash says back. Bad move Nash.