Chapter 16

-Macy POV-

I put on a royal blue strapless dress that goes a few inches before my knees and black 3 inch heels. My hair is curled swooped down so even amounts rest on each shoulder. I sigh and look at my mirror admiring the makeup it took me 45 minutes to do.

"Come on Macy!" My mom yells. I grab my speech off my desk and walk downstairs. "Honey you look beautiful." I smile.

"Don't make me cry mom." I say. She smiles.

"Cameron, Sierra, Nash, and Hayes are gonna meet us there." I nod and someone knocks on my door. I open it and Ally stands there in a black dress with lace at the top and on the shoulders. I smile and we hug.

"Wow today we graduate." Ally says. I smile and nod.

"Yep." I say trying not to cry.

"Ok we have to go." Mom says.

"Are we taking one car?"Mr. Parker asks walking to my front door. Mrs. Parker nods. We pile into my mom's car and we drive to the high school, 3 minutes away. We pull up and Ally and I walk in to school to get our caps and gowns. Jason, Max, Jeff, and Jess stand there putting on their gowns. I smile and go hug them all before getting my gown on also. I grab my hat and put it on.

"Wow look at us. We've been dreaming of this day since kindergarten." Jess says. We all nod.

"I love you guys." I say. They smile and we group hug. We walk out and take our seats

"Now please welcome our Valid Victorian Macy Dallas." Our principle says. They clap and I walk on stage.

"Hello teachers, families and the class of 2015. When I was in fifth grade I told mom I'd never want to leave home and I bet that is what everyone said when they were 11. Now that we're 18 we can't wait to leave, to find who we really are. To fall in love. To make mistakes. Or in some people's cases to be perfect. When they told me I had to tell a speech the first thing that popped into my head was Mistakes. Even if you think you are perfect you're not. You make mistakes whether they are tiny or huge mistakes they are there." I finish my speech and the whole audience claps. I sit back at my seat and our principle starts to call up names.

"Samantha Macy Dallas." I stand up and walk up to grab my diploma. I look in the audience and see his face with a huge smile clapping for me. I smile back at Nash and he waves. He calls the rest of the students. "Now class you may shift your tassels." We grab the yellow string and put it on our other side of the hat. "Teachers, parents, friends, family, please give it up for the class of 2015." We take off our hats and throw it in the air. I smile and hug Ally. I walk to the guest's seats and try to find Nash. I see him talking to Cameron.

"Nash." I say. He looks at me and smiles.

"I'll give you guys a minute." Cam says. "Congrats sis." He says kissing my cheek. I smile and he leaves.

"Wanna walk?" Nash asks. I nod.

"So how did I do?" I ask. He smiles.

"Perfect." I smile.

"Good." We walk to the garden and stand in the middle of it.

"Do you have a boyfriend?' He asks. I smirk.

"No."

"Good." He quickly grabs my waist and puts his lips on mine. We stand there as our lips move in sync for what seems like an eternity.

"I never stopped loving you Nash." He smiles and kisses me again.

"I never stopped loving you." I blush and he wraps his arms around me in a hug.

"Come on." I say. He takes my hand and we walk to my mom and siblings.

"Congratulations sis." Sierra says. I smile and hug her. I hug my mom and then Cameron.

"We're finally out of school!" Ally yells hugging me. I smile and hug her back.

"From pre-k to seniors." I say. She laughs.

"Jason, Jess, Max, and Jeff walk towards us.

"Excuse me for a second." I say to my family plus Nash and Hayes. Ally and I walk over to them and we hug all of them.

"Wow can you believe it? We finally graduated." Max says.

'It went by too fast." Jeff says. I nod.

"Who knew Jeff was gonna make it?" Jason asks. We laugh

"When do you guys leave for Stanford?" Ally asks the triplets.

"August 1st." Jess says.

"Well we have to visit each other." I say. They all nod.

"Bye you guys." Ally says. We wave and Ally and I walk back to our families. Nash wraps his arms around me and I let him even though we are in front of my mother.

"Here honey." My mom says handing me her credit card.

"How about you kids go out to dinner tonight?" She says. I smile and hug her.

"Thanks mom."We all say in sync before laughing. I take off my robe and hat and give them to her and so does Ally. We walk to the car and drive to Chili's leaving me with the question I've been thinking about for months.

What do I do now?