Chapter 15

-Nash POV a month later-

One more month before I get to claim Macy again. Yes I'm worried if she's moved on but I can just feel she hasn't. I haven't been out with one girl since we broke up. I admit to making out with a slut at a party but can you blame me? I needed to get my mind off her somehow. The way her voice cracks when she lies and the taste of her mint chap stick she'd put on every morning- Nash stop it. Boy she's got me wrapped around her finger.

"Hey what are you doing in a few weeks?" Cam asks breaking my thoughts of her.

"Uh nothing I don't think. We only have script readings on Thursday now." I say.

"Ok cause I'm going to Macy's graduation and I'm guessing you want to go." He says.

"Yea I'll go." I say.

"Good cause she's Valid Victorian and as her brother I want her to be really nervous." I laugh as he walks up stairs to his room.

-Macy POV-

This speech has to be turned in tomorrow and I don't know what to write about. He is only on my mind. Max. Now that I'm sorta single he won't leave me alone and at any chance he gets he tries to kiss me. I so wish Nash hasn't moved on but if he's happy then- oh who am I kidding I need him, to be happy and he should be with me. Even if that is a little bit selfish.

"How's the speech coming?" Jess asks.

"Not good." I say throwing away another crumpled up piece of paper.

"You just need motivation."

"Where am I gonna get motivation to write a speech for someone who has a 4.2?"

"There are such things as 4.2's?" I nod. "Anyway come live a little."

"I can't. Sorry Jess."

"Fine but we're gonna have a horrible time without you." I laugh and roll my eyes. She smiles and leaves. My laptop rings signaling a video chat. I open it to Nash. I answer.

"Hey Valid Victorian."Nash says. I laugh.

"Hello viner."

"So guess who just got invited to be at your graduation?"

"Tyler Posey?" I ask hopefully.

"Close." He says with a laugh. I smile. "It's me."

"Oh great." I say sarcastically. He smiles.

"So is there anything I should know about before I go down there?" He asks.

"Well I don't like any guys at the moment but this one annoying kid who I'll see in a few weeks." Nash smiles.

"I'm counting down the days until I call you mine again." I smile.

"How did you know the annoying kid was you?"

"I had a hunch." I laugh. "So kissed any guys?"

"Really?" He nods.

"Honestly I have a few times but I couldn't kiss then longer than a few seconds because I realized that I only went out with them because they remind me so much of you." He laughs.

"I did make out with a girl at a party but her kisses were never as good as yours." I bite my lip from jealousy. "Are you jealous?"

"Pfft...no. I have to go." I hang up and throw my laptop on my bed and keep working on my speech.

_________________

I know super short but I'm bored and wanted to write so here you go. I'm exhausted and I'm going to sleep so bye!