Snowglobe.

*Elises POV*

Silence. Dead silence.

I expected at least a slither of anger. But there was nothing. He sat there staring into the empty space, breathing ever so slightly.

You'd think he'd be heavily breathing, clenching his fists and nostrils flared. Ready for confrontation, ready to fight for his girl.

Another expectant scenario would be him holding and consoling me as I cried my eyes out... But no. Just pure silence.

Maybe he hadn't processed what I said. Does that mean I have to retell the story? Double check he heard? I don't know but I couldn't cope with the lack of judgement or consolidation.

"Luke? You okay?"

"You said rape."

"Yeah... It wasn't consensual, I didn't cheat on you. I said stop, in fact I begged and pleaded him to stop because I love you."

"Stop. I don't want to hear another detail."

I knew it. He thinks I'm disgusting and dirty and vile. We can't bounce back from this. It's impossible. Actually. You know what? I'm kind of pissed off with him.

"You can't bare to hear another detail and you think that's painful? Imagine the nightmares. You know the kind where you can feel everything all over again? The fear, the anger and lest we forget how it fucking felt! I can't believe you right now, I went through hell and kept it quiet for you, for the band and for both of our pride."

He stood up and threw the snow globe he brought me for Christmas at the wall.

I remember the day we saw it in the shop window. It was hot out and I told him how I wished we could have a snowy winter. He gave it to me and tried to say something cut but it came out totally cliche. I should have realised he was better than Calum then.

"I told you to stop because I was trying to stay calm you stupid bitch!"

"Please leave."

"Elise I didn't mean it I'm mad at Ni-"

"I said leave."

"El-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT LUKE!" I said bursting into tears and as he left guess who was at the door.

"Elise.. Was all of that true? About Niall?"

"Yeah Cal. It was"