Get Her Here.

*Elises pov*

I sat in my room questioning my next move. Not knowing whether or not to break it off with him or stay with him or forgive him like he did with me when I cheated. I decided to do what every girl does when a man cheats on them, I got dolled up, took a few selfies and put them on Twitter to show him what he was missing out on. The responses were pretty awesome.

@calmsos: @EliseMae shiiiiit what did Calum do?

@dedicated5sosfam: why is it that band members get hot girlfriends and cheat on them with scum? @EliseMae

I knew the boys were free tonight so I took Luke up on his offer to Skype. I put on a low cut top and a pair of pyjama shorts with knee high socks and made sure I was in full view.

"Hey Lukey." I said as the call connected. His jaw dropped as the only person who ever saw me look like this was Calum. Lady in the street but a freak in the bed is a constant motto.

"Erm erm Elise you look erm .. Good. H-h-how are you? Are you okay? You're not mad?" I chuckled and tucked a piece of my brown hair behind my ear. I could see Luke looking round and I heard someone enter the room. The voice got closer and it wasn't one I recognised.

"Luke, who's there?" I asked as Harry Styles' face came into the camera and he double took at Luke's computer screen.

"GUYS LUKE'S WATCHING PORN!" I gasped and ran out of view. I heard them mumbling in the background, Harry was asking who I was and Luke explained the whole situation, only for Harry to reply with 'shiiiiiiiiit'

All of a sudden I saw Calum, Ashton, Niall, Harry and Luke on the screen. I decided to show my face so Luke didn't look like a freak. I slowly climbed onto my bed and crossed my legs so everyone could see me. I waved at the camera.

"Hey guys, missing me yet? I'm Elise by the way." I introduced myself to Niall and Harry and then continued talking to the boys. "You all look so different. What else has changed? Your loyalties? Taste? Commitments?" I saw Harry, Niall and Ashton pull an awkward face and begin to back away but still stayed in full view where they could see and hear everything whereas Luke and Calum stayed exactly where they were.

"Elise put some clothes on now." Calum demanded.

"But you weren't saying that to that girl the other day. You seemed to enjoy her lack of clothing." I said angelically, sassily and sarcastically.

"I am NOT having this conversation here in front of everyone. You are embarrassing me."

"Right.. I'm embarrassing you? How do you think I feel right now. Everyone said you'd go off with someone the second they threw themselves at you and I told them you wouldn't. But now I look like a fool. A stupid, pathetic, weak fool."

"I'm not talking to you about this now." He said as he slammed the screen down. Little did he know that the mic was still on. "Get her here. Now." I heard him demand.