The Beach.

*Elise's pov*

13 missed calls from Cal, 21 texts and approximately 4 indirects on Twitter. It wasn't long until the fans realised everything what was happening and as soon as they did I was tracked down.

I couldn't leave the house without at least five 1D or 5SOS fans approaching me wondering what was going on and what I'd done wrong.

And then because I couldn't leave the house my mother started to question why I was always in and that I should "take a break" from studying. I wish my mind would allow me some time to study but it was way too preoccupied.

"Elise? Elise? Elise Mae Mathers I am talking to you why are you ignoring me?!" She yelled in my face. I stood up and pushed her out of my way.

"You know what mum. Fuck you. I'm so sick of you being on my back 24/7.. Give me a fucking break!"

"I am your mother and you will respect me. Don't you dare speak to me in that tone ever again." I tried to make my way past her but she yanked me back and slapped me across my cheek.

She apologised over and over yet it wasn't enough. I grabbed my car keys and drove straight to the liquor store I knew would serve me. They served me, Cal and Luke since we were 14... I don't know how but it happened.

I took the bottle of Ciroc and drove straight to the beach. My safe haven, my getaway. I sat on the shore and drank until I couldn't even stand without falling over. I'll admit my motive was to get completely wrecked and clear my mind.

I somehow managed to get to the spot where we always ended up passing out when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and it wasn't my mum. It was much worse. Luke.

I answered the call and I was greeted by Calum as well as Luke. You'd think after everything he did to me Luke would somewhat disown him but his loyalties obviously lay elsewhere.

"Hey babe." I slurred.

"What have you done?" They both asked in unison.

"This isn't just fun and games anymore I'm pretty fucked up and it's all thanks to you three." I meant to sound serious but as far as I know the words came out playful.

"Three? What are you on about Elise? There's only two of us."

"That's where you're wrong. You should go ask Niall."

My phone died before I managed to correct my mistake, Lord knows what destruction I've just caused.