Frozen.

*Luke's pov*

"Babe are you coming to the show?" After the moment of madness earlier I decided to take a shower and get ready for the show. I knew I had to face the consequences of my actions and I wasn't sure if I was ready to do it alone.

A few days ago I was kicking the shit out of Calum for laying his hands on Elise and all of a sudden I couldn't defend her or myself. I wanted to, believe me. I wanted to be the man that she deserved and that I know I can be but there's a small voice in my head telling me that she doesn't need protecting and that I have her now, there's no need to fight.

It's the worst thing I could think but at the end of the day it's true, I have her now so I don't need to put in all that effort, I don't need to save the day anymore.

"I think I'm just gonna stay in tonight Luke. I've been out with you guys every night so I'm gonna Skype my mum and then watch some Netflix." She said walking into the bedroom.

"You sure you're gonna be okay here?"

"Yeah I'll be fine, if I need anything I'll just call room service and make them charge you." I walked over to her and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah I'll see ya later." She said smiling

"I love you Elise-Mae Mathers."

"And I love you Luke Robert Hemmings." She said sticking her tongue out as I walked out of the door.

*Elise's pov*

The second Luke walked out the door I ran into the bathroom, let out the loudest farts and burps I could and sat on the toilet for the first poop I'd had in days. Jeez it was hard to keep it all in.

Everyone thinks that if you live with your other half it would be amazing but I can tell you now it is not all fun and games. For boys it is but it definitely isn't for girls, you still have to keep up the whole 'Ladylike' façade.

After I had finished on the toilet I got in the shower. I washed my hair and shaved, blasting out One Direction and 5SOS the whole time, singing along at the top of my voice. I wrapped myself up in a towel and went into the bedroom only to be surprised by Niall.

"Niall! What are you doing here?" More to the point, how long had he been here and did he hear my horrific singing.

"Oh I just came by to see if you were coming to the show? It's Dublin you know?"

"Yes Niall I'm fully aware of where we are I just wanted to stay in tonight, watch Netflix and Skype my mum. I've not spoken to her for a couple of days so... Yeah." Niall stared at me, looking me up and down and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. He started taking slow steps towards me and I couldn't go back as I was cornered.

"So Calum and Luke huh?" What? What did this have to do with anything? I was so confused I didn't even know how to respond. He placed himself on the end of the bed looking up at me, waiting for an answer.

"Erm.. Yes?" He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him despite my attempt to pull away.

"Ni what are you doing?" He pulled the towel away from my body and spun me around onto the bed with him on top of me.

"Niall what are you doing stop!" He silenced me by placing his hand over my mouth and shushing me. I felt his hard on press against me despite him being fully clothed which he soon changed. He pulled his trousers and underwear down and I tried to push him off of me using my hands and my legs.

He inserted himself into me and my whole body went numb. I couldn't fight him, I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I felt paralysed. I knew what was happening, I could feel what was happening but I could not do anything about it no matter how much my brain was screaming at me. Telling me to fight him, telling me to shout for help or spit in his face or something. But I couldn't.

He finished off and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"Thanks Elise." He said then forcing his lips upon mine and exiting the room.

And I just lay there.

Motionless. Frozen. Dead.