Broken, Damaged, Hurt.

*Luke's pov*

This was my chance. Do I make a move? Do I just be the knight in shining armour? Or do I just drop the idea and be her friend? My head was going through countless ideas of what I could do, what could happen... Us. But she just sat there, on my bed.. Broken.. Damaged.. Hurt.

She wasn't even crying anymore, she was silent. Thinking about everything that just happened, I wouldn't have been able to deal with it, I would have broken down and drank myself to death but that's just me. I don't deal well with heartbreak. Aleisha taught me that. Let's face it, she was my first love just like Calum is Elise's. I learnt from the mistakes I made in that relationship, yes I regret making them but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have fallen for Elise. About 2 hours went by in total silence. I knew she'd want to stuff her face so I got up to go and get her some comfort food.

"Did you know?" She uttered as I reached for the door handle. I turned to look at her, complete shock taking over my face.

"I said, did.. You.. Know?" I walked over to her and sat in front of her on the bed.

"No, I actually didn't. I was just as shocked as you were but now that I look back I realised that him going to bed early every night was when he did it. You know I'd tell you, I always tell you the truth. No matter how much it confuses you or hurts you or upsets you, I always tell you. Because I care."

"Tell me the truth now. What do you think I should do?" Was now the right time? She told me to tell her the truth so why would I lie to her in her time of need. When she needs honesty the most.

"In my opinion I think you should get over Calum as soon as possible. You know I love you and you know I can treat you right. I think you should build a bridge, get over it and see how green the grass is on this side."

"Luke.. As beautiful as that was, and I appreciate your honesty so much, I need to sleep on this one. I'm heartbroken and a little bit very drunk still." I laughed and laid next to her on the bed, pulling her body into mine and just holding her there.

A/N Sorry for the shitty filler chapter🙈