Wanna Join Me?

*Calum's pov*

"Guys I'm gonna go look for Elise she's been gone ages." I said to the lads as I exited the room. As I walked down the corridor towards my room I saw Luke walking looking hot and flustered.

"Luke you alright man?" He looked at me like a rabbit in headlights. "Luke you cool?" I repeated.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, why what's up?" He seemed paranoid, like he was waiting for someone to catch him out.

"You seem.. Shifty. Have you seen Elise anywhere?" He shook his head and I continued to walk to my room. As I opened the door I saw Elise lay on her front on the bed in nothing but her black, lacy underwear as if she was waiting for me to get back.

"Hey baby... Wanna join me?" She said as she bit her lip and beckoned me over with her finger.

*Elise's pov*

Calum kicked off his shoes and climbed on the bed placing himself above me. I propped myself up on my right elbow and leant towards Calum, slowly kissing him and biting his lip slightly.

"You know I love it when you wear that." He said breathily. I smiled and continued kissing him.

Calum lay down on top of me using his right arm to hold him up whilst his left hand travelled from my hair down to my breasts, lips still locked into a kiss. He cupped one in his hands and grasped it making me moan slightly. His left hand got lower and lower as he found the top of my underwear. Slowly he slid two fingers inside me and found a rhythm. In and out slowly making me gasp as he got faster and faster.

I began unbuckling his belt and trying to take off his trousers. He stopped and jumped off the bed quickly taking off his jeans and underwear, staring at me as I bit my lip while he put a condom on.

"All of it. Off." He demanded.

"Do it for me."

He climbed onto the bed his penis already hard from the tease. I sat up as he undid my bra. He lay me down and started kissing my neck as I grabbed his hair. He giggled remembering my remark earlier. His lips found their way to my breast and slowly down my stomach. He got to my underwear and, whilst engaging eye contact, began kissing the areas surrounding it.

He took them off and spread my legs apart, kissing my inner thigh. His tongue entered me making my hands turn into fists on his hair. His tongue worked wonders. Not even bothered about where his mouth had just been he brought his lips back up to mine and I didn't protest as he entered me. In, out. In, out for 15minutes straight. Each thrust feeling better and better as he did so.

I couldn't help but let out a loud moan as we climaxed.

The door unlocked and Luke walked in before Calum could withdraw himself from me.

"Shit Luke get out man!" Calum shouted as Luke made eye contact with me before running out. I heard him punching the walls as he did so.