Its all going to change.

Elise's pov*

"Oh my god this is amazing how is this happening?! My Twitter is blowing up right now!" Ashton was in complete awe at the sight of his Twitter followers and mentions. They had fans, but not this many. I couldn't help but feel a surge of jealousy racing through me.

"Look at this one. @mrsstylesxoxo said Calum is SOOOOO hot I would ride that dick to Narnia" Luke said as he burst out laughing. Calum quickly jumped up and walked over to Luke. I could tell that he was checking out this girls profile. I crossed my arms, raised one eyebrow and started tapping my foot on the ground however they were all in too much excitement to give a damn about me. It's not that I wasn't happy for them it's just I knew how this was going to go. Who doesn't?

I got up and walked into the kitchen to grab myself a drink and compose myself. I opened the cupboard and got out a glass. As I filled the cup with some water I heard Calum enter the room.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Slowly, I turned to face him. Cupping his face in my hands I kissed his soft, plump lips slowly and passionately.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked as he pulled away and brushed my cheek with his thumb.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I've gotta go now, mum wants me home for 9" I said putting my head down, not letting him see my eyes.

"Elise... It's 4... So are you gonna tell me what's wrong or are you gonna make me guess? We'll be here all day."

"It's all going to change now isn't it?" I said looking up at him. He shook his head and pulled me into his chest. Just holding me there for a good 5 minutes. Just the two of us.