Yes You Can.

*Elise's pov*

"Baby don't cry." He shouldn't be calling me that. I shouldn't even be talking to him but I can't tell Luke. He's my boyfriend and he'll think I'm disgusting and leave me and I just can't cope with that on top of everything else.

"Promise me if I tell you you won't do anything. Swear to me?" I said finally calming my emotions.

"I swear." The amount of seriousness in his voice was unnerving and made me feel sick.

"I've felt really low lately, it's just been really hard. All this drama with you and I miss my mum and trying to study to reapply for college so to cope I started..."

"Don't finish your sentence I know exactly what you've been doing put B on the phone now." I passed the phone back over to Biannca and put my hands together to beg her to play along with the story. It was the worst thing I could use as an excuse but anything was better than the truth.

Biannca finished on the phone after telling Calum she'd keep an eye on me and pulled me into her embrace. She told me it'd get better and took me up to bed. She stayed in my room and spoke to me until I fell asleep and even when I did she stayed in there with me.

The next day I woke up to a crazy amount of texts and calls and tweets which blew my mind but I decided to respond to them later, today I had to go home to my mum and act as if everything's okay.

I made my way downstairs, still in my pyjamas, and into the kitchen where Biannca and Madeline's mum was making breakfast.

"I can't believe you slept for almost 24 hours. You must be starving." She said laughing and placing bacon and pancakes onto my plate. I nodded and chuckled with her and then turned my attention to the food. I had suddenly lost my appetite, when their mum wasn't looking I fed it to the dog, and then went back upstairs and checked my phone.

From Lukey🐧: Hey babe, hope you travelled safely. Tell your mum I said hi. Love you and miss you 💝

From Cal: Hey El, how is everything? It's weird here without you. Sorry again.

From Unknown: It's Harry. Is everything alright? Luke said your mum wasn't well or something. Message me.

I went to reply to everyone's messages, and numerous amount of tweets asking where I was, when Madeline burst into the room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" She said as Biannca followed her.

"Morning guys." My phone screen lit up and I looked down to see the notification.

From Niall: Hey Beautiful. I'm missing you. I loved what we shared the other night. See you soon.

I ran out of the room and towards the bathroom, throwing up whatever contents were left in my stomach. Biannca shouted at Maddy telling her to get out and came into the bathroom to hold my hair back.

"I can't do this B. I can't fucking do this." I said in between sobs.

"Yes you can El, you're stronger than this. You're gonna get through this and we're going to do it together."