Showtime.

*Luke's pov*

Liam took me away into my dressing room and shoved me down on the sofa. He begun shouting at me asking me what I was thinking and how much trouble I was going to be in, telling me how ungrateful I was.

That I was given this opportunity just to throw it back in his face, but I wasn't listening. I sat there with my head in my hands, tears streaming down my face as all I could think about was her. She's gonna go right back to him even though I could treat her right
I'd take her out, show her off, never cheat and I would never lay a finger on her. The nerve, the audacity of Calum to actually hit her. I felt the anger building up inside of me but it was just coming out as tears.

"Are you even listening to me?" Liam boomed. The door opened and I found myself being attacked.

"How could you? Why? Why would you do that?" She screamed at me, each scream getting louder and every punch, slap and kick getting harder. Liam wrapped his arms round her waist and pulled her off me but she was resisting. Her arms and legs flying all over the place until she finally stopped and broke down. Liam put her down and she flopped to the floor crying. He realised that he should leave us alone and he exited the room.

I crawled over to her and pulled her in my arms despite her attempt to get me off her. I held her there tears streaming down both our faces. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Elise. I know you love him but can't you see how he treats you? Can't you see that I'm better for you? I just kicked the shit out of my best friend for you. I fucking love you. Why is that so hard for you to see!" Her hands reached up to my face and wiped away my tears. What came next was unexpected. She brought her lips to mine and softly kissed them. We moved in perfect sync and I allowed her tongue entry. This was the most electrifying and intense kiss we had shared but this time I know she meant it. She pulled away and exited the room only to come back with Calum.

*Elise's pov*

I walked into Luke's dressing room with Calum, he was still sat exactly where I left him. I ordered them to sit on opposite sides of the room and I sat in the middle. They were both ready to rip each other's throats out but I had to be the one to keep my feelings mutual to sort this out.

"Okay. It's pretty blatant that you both have feelings for me but this isn't about me. You two have been given an amazing opportunity to travel the world, doing what you love and getting paid for it. You're performing at the goddamn O2 arena tonight for gods sake. You need to put whatever this is aside and be friends. Bros before hoes remember? I don't care how either of you feel right now. You need to kiss and make up."

Calum and Luke both looked at me, completely stunned at the big picture as if they'd forgotten about where they were and what they were doing. I saw Calum pipe up to speak however Luke interrupted him.

"You know I've always had feelings for her. You know you can't treat her as well as I can." Calum stood up ready for more confrontation however I jumped up and pushed him back into his place. "All of that aside we need to sort this out. I'm sorry for hitting you. You need to say the same to her."

"LUKE!" I screamed at him. He piped down and knew he needed to stop. He stood up and walked over to Calum and I, holding his hand out. I stood by Calum as he shook his hand, forgiving him for the events that had occurred.

"Showtime in 5 hours. You both need to get ready." I said as I exited the room.