Stay.

*Calum's pov*

"What the fuck does she mean by ask Niall? Do you know about this?" Luke fretted as he paced around the room, only winding himself up even more than he already was. He was asking questions neither of us knew the answer to and we were going to get nowhere if we stayed in this room.

I don't know what could have possibly happened for Elise to get this bad and I literally have no clue what Niall could have done to her. He was the nicest one out of all of them and Elise was acting as if he was a murderer or something.

"Luke shut the fuck up." I said with long pauses in between each word. He stopped pacing and sat down with his head in his hands.

"What happened with them two Cal? What does he have on her?"

"Did I, or did I not, just tell you to shut the fuck up?" Luke sighed and started running his fingers through his hair, trying not to say a word when I could tell it was blatantly killing him to stay quiet.

"Stay." He demanded as he got up and walked out of the room. He wanted nothing but answers.

*Luke's pov*

I ran down the corridors of the hotel searching for Niall. I didn't see any of the 1D lads and I was close to giving up hope when I heard his signature cackle in the tea room.

As I entered I saw him sat there with Zayn laughing at whatever was on his phone.

"Zayn can you leave?"

"Bro I just got here." I just responded with a glare that, I knew, the 'Bradford Bad Boy' would understand and luckily he did. He moved off the sofa and brushed my shoulder as he walked past me.

Niall tapped the sofa insinuating that I should sit down but my body wouldn't allow it. I had too much adrenaline coursing through my veins to even think about staying in one spot for more than five minutes.

"Niall I'm going to ask you one question and I'm praying that you will respect me enough to tell me the truth."

"Yeah, course anything whats up?"

"What the fuck did you do to my girlfriend?" He shifted in his seat and moved any throwable objects away from my reach. His response confirmed my worst fear was the reality.

"Listen, it's not what you think. I came into your guys' room to ask her if she was coming to the show. She had just came out of the shower and she unwrapped her towel and forced herself on me. I told her that she should stop because of you but she didn't. That bitch is crazy."

"And that's the truth?" I said through gritted teeth.

"100% man. Why would I lie to you?" My blood started boiling as I left the room and ordered a ticket home. She's got a whole lot of explaining to do.