I Need You.

*Elise's pov*

I started walking towards the door keeping my eyes locked onto Luke's.

"What are you on about Luke?"

After every word he said he took a step closer to me. "Be.. My.. Dirty.. Little.. Secret" He reached for my hand and just stood there swinging it for a few minutes. "You love me, I love you why complicate it? I know more about you and pay more attention to you than Cal ever will. Tell me I'm lying?"

I told him I'd talk to him later, with that he planted a kiss on my cheek and I walked out the door, making my way to Calum. I opened the door and Calum just stared at me.

"Took your time." He jumped off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Cal.."

"Just leave it yeah, if you want to spend your first day here with 'Lukey' then that's fine"

I walked over to him and tried to get his attention, occasionally stuttering words but he ignored everything I said. He was just putting his shoes on and getting ready to leave the room when I stood in front of him. He grabbed my arm and tried to move me out the way but I slapped his hand away and put my finger in his face.

"Don't. You. Dare do that again. Sit down. Now. We're talking about everything."

"You haven't taken your meds Elise, get them down you and come and find me. I don't wanna talk to you when you're like this." With that he walked out the door and I was left alone.

I took my medication and put on a pair of high waisted jeans, I applied a bit of makeup to keep up appearances and went to find Calum. As I walked down the corridor I heard his voice and a girl giggling. I turned the corner and saw him stood there with this blonde bombshell, she had everything. Boobs, butt, curves, blonde hair and a beautiful face. I wasn't in the mood for confrontation so I walked straight past them, Calum shouting me as I did.

I made my way to the rehearsal room and saw Harry and Niall sat with Luke going over some songs and having a general good time. I went and took a seat next to Luke and he could tell I was mad. They all stopped what they were doing and I explained what happened. Luke put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, as he did Calum walked into the room, blatantly out of breath from trying to catch up with me.

He came over to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me off Luke and into the corner of the room.

"HEY! Don't touch her like that!" Luke shouted coming over to us. Calum had a surge of rage taking over him and he shoved Luke to the floor.

"Don't ever tell me what to do in MY relationship okay? She's MY girlfriend, not yours Luke. Get that into your head." Luke looked up at me, his eyes practically begging for my help. I walked over to him and helped him off the floor.

"You've changed." I said as I walked away with Luke.

"ELISE. EL! El I'm sorry." He said running down the corridor after me, Harry and Niall following. The lads took Luke back to the rehearsal room leaving Calum and I alone. He took my hand and we walked back to our room, he sat me down on the bed and placed himself next to me. Tears in his eyes. I pulled his head onto my chest and stroked the back of his head as he let out a few small sobs.

He got up, dried his eyes and held my hands.

"Elise, I don't wanna lose you. I see the way you two look at each other. It's the same way you used to look at me. The only way that I've changed is that I'm more protective over you I need you in my life. Everyone thinks that I'm your rock. That you need me. But it's not true. You are my rock. You keep me going. You helped me believe in myself, that's just one of the reasons that I'm madly in love with you"

I felt myself blushing and tears filling in my eyes. Knowing that I had kissed his best friend, that I agreed to be his dirty secret. "Don't cry babe, I don't wanna upset you." I shook my head and hugged him.

"Baby, we've had a long day, you're jet lagged and probably extremely tired anyway. Let's just get an early night and go sleep yeah?" I nodded and got undressed so I was just in my underwear and Calum did the same. We climbed into bed and I rolled over so I was facing his chest. I gently stroked it and he pulled my head up with his finger as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you Elise-Mae Mathers."

"I love you too Calum."