My World.

*Calum's pov*

As I held Elise in my embrace I saw Luke walk in. He shook his head at me and I knew it was good news for us. But not for Elise.

"Hate to break the moment guys but Ashton's just got off the phone from these big shots and we've been asked to join One Direction on their tour as an opening act." Elise pulled away and put on a fake smile, congratulating us all. She walked into the living room and hugged everyone. Luke stayed in the kitchen with me and grabbed a bottle of water.

"She's not okay dude."

"Yes Luke thank you for telling me how my own girlfriend is feeling. Praise be to God that I have you here because without you I'd have no clue that MY girlfriend is upset." I said sarcastically as I walked into the living room, Luke following.

I gazed at Elise and there I saw my whole future. This girl was just everything to me, even when she cheated. Any other guy would have ran a mile but I knew that she was worth having. She stood there and put on a smile, acted like she was happy for us when really I know she was just breaking inside.

I knew being away from her wouldn't be any good for either of us. She's fragile, messed up and I was the one who saved her. I was her rock. If I was to do this tour I have to find a way to keep her with me or at least someone to keep an eye on her.

"Elise. Here. We need to talk"

"One second" she said with a fake smile and turned around, talking to the others about how proud she was of us, occasionally touching Ashton's bicep.

"No. Now."

*Elise's pov*

"No. Now."

He seemed mad. Was it me tapping Ashton's arm every time he said something ridiculous or funny? Was it because he's going? Shit. This could only be bad news. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the corner of the island pulling him in between my legs.

"Elise. Have you taken your meds today?" Calum said in a hushed tone. I knew I hadn't and all of a sudden it was becoming apparent to everyone else.

"For gods sake. How can you be so stupid?" He was pissed at me.

*Calum's pov*

She pulled me even closer into her body, by wrapping her legs tightly around me, and kissed me. Grabbing my hair as she did so.

"Stop Elise." I breathed into the kiss. Yeah I'm a horny teenage boy but I'm not gonna take advantage of her when she's not herself. That's like taking advantage of a drunk girl. But she didn't stop. The kiss intensified and one of her hands moved down from my head to my crotch. She begun rubbing and turning me on. I tugged at her hair and she let out a moan. Her hand moved back to my head when I pushed her away.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked innocently as if nothing happened.

"I said we need to talk."