I Knew What I Had To Do.

*Elise's pov*

You end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.
And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

Luke stared at me as he sung every single word and I could tell that Calum noticed. As they finished the song Calum jumped off the stage and walked over to where I was sat.

"What do you think?" He asked as he held my hands. I looked over at the stage and saw Luke stood there staring at me mouthing 'for you'. Calum turned around to see what I was looking at and Luke turned away.

Calum threw my hands out of his and walked away, I paced after him knowing how angry he was. Ashton jumped off the stage in front of me and told me to leave him but I couldn't. I tried getting past Ashton but he just picked me up and carried me away like I was a toddler throwing a tantrum.

In the distance I saw Luke walking over to Calum and I knew that it couldn't be good news.

*Luke's pov*

I strode over to Calum knowing what he just did was out of order. I caught up with him and grabbed his arm.

"Don't fucking touch me Luke. Stay away from me."

"That was out of order what you just did. If you're gonna take your anger out on anyone then take it out on me not her. She did nothing wrong." He scoffed and walked away from me, shouting at Ashton for man handling Elise.

Ashton put her down and Calum grabbed her arm, pulling her out of everyone's view. I could hear them screaming at each other and for the first time ever I thought it would be the end of those two.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME CALUM!" I heard her scream. I ran over to her, knowing that it must have been serious if she was shouting. As I approached them I heard Calum apologising over and over, he turned around and looked at me and behind him was Elise holding her right cheek.
Immediately I pulled Calum to the floor and begun kicking him in the ribs, Elise screaming at me. She shouted Liam and Ashton over to help but it was too late. I was on top of Calum punching repeatedly. Elise pulled me off him and comforted him while Liam restrained me.

*Elise's pov*

"Cal baby, are you okay? Calum?" His face was bleeding and I had no clue what to do.

"Elise get away from him." Luke ordered. I turned to him and I saw he had tears running down his face.

"Please get away from him." I was so uncertain of what to do. Calum was my boyfriend and I couldn't just leave him there. I helped him up and carried him to the dressing room. I grabbed a tissue and wet it in a frantic attempt to make the blood go away. I dabbed his face and cleaned him up.

"Baby I am so sorry. If I hadn't of shouted you wouldn't be in this mess." I managed to utter through sobs. His hand reached out to my right cheek and he began brushing it softly with his thumb. I turned my face into his hand as he wiped my tears away.

"I shouldn't have lost my temper, but the way you looked at Luke just made me feel like I was losing you. I can't go on like this babe. It needs to stop." I nodded and knew what I had to do.