Be My Dirty Little Secret.

*Elise's pov*

I jumped off the bed, tied my hair up and put on Calum's long baggy jumper as I prepared myself to come face to face with Luke.

"Just leave him babe. He'll be fine. Come back here and we'll just cuddle."

"I can't Cal, he must be traumatised." I left the room and ran after Luke. As I came round the corner I saw Niall and Harry had him pinned up against the wall. Completely forgetting how I looked, I ran up to them and told Niall that I could deal with it.

All three of them stopped and stared at me.

"Do I even wanna know?" Harry asked, him and Niall looking me up and down as if they liked what they saw. I began stuttering, completely unable to make up an excuse.

"I just walked in on her and Calum fucking." Luke spat. He gave me the most evil look I had ever received in my whole entire life.

"Well that's a lovely thing to do on your first day here.. What else would you do eh?" Niall said cackling. I brushed them off and took Luke's healthy hand to take him to his room.

As we entered his room I walked him over to the bathroom sink and rinsed his hand. There was an extremely uncomfortable silence and I had no clue how to break it. Do I talk about the sex? The kiss? The tour?

"Did you forget you had to play, rockstar?" I said with a chuckle. Luke lifted his head up and glared at me. "Listen Luke I'm sorry. Actually you know what, I'm not sorry. Calum is my boyfriend I can have sex with him all I like. What I AM sorry about is that you walked in and ruined it." He stopped rinsing his hand and looked up at me. I began backing away as he turned the tap off.

He walked towards me seductively. Blood still on his knuckles. He got closer and closer when suddenly I felt his hips pinning me up against the wall.

"So I interrupted you?" He quizzed. "Well I'm ever so sorry that I came into your room to talk to you and found you naked. Which... Wasn't a bad sight to be honest." He said, his hand slowly making its way up Calum's jumper, his touch sending shivers up my spine, his lips crashing down on mine.

I pushed him away from me and tried to walk out the door when he got in front of me, grabbed my hands and pinned them up above my head. His lips plunging into mine.

"Tell me I'm not what you want." He declared. "Go on... Say it... That's right, you can't because you know I know we both want this. So what's stopping us?"

"I-i-i just can't Luke. You know I love Calum. I love you but Calum just-"

"Doesn't treat you right. You obviously like the guys that fuck you off and cheat on you. That's fine Elise. But don't come running to me when he hurts you."

"Luke.. You can't just do that it's not fair. Calum and Ash and Mikey will know something's wrong. What do you want me to do?"

"Be my dirty little secret."