You're Drunk.

*Luke's pov*
"C'mon then lads lets get some drinks down!" Michael shouted as Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Ashton and I came into the room. Michael had 9 jäger bombs set out for us. He kept looking behind me waiting for Calum to come into the room.

"Where's Calum?" He said as we all picked up our shot glasses ready to neck them.

"Probably fucking Elise, she looked worn out earlier!" Niall cackled.

"Kinda hot though." Harry added. I shook my head and on three we all took our shot. Liam put on some music and we all sat around the table. I walked over to where the Jaegermeister was, opened it and decided to neck it. Ashton ran over and grabbed it out of my hand. He put the lid back on and kept it next to him. An hour passed and I was beginning to feel light headed and hazy.

"Hey guys. Why don't we get some of the good shit in?" I asked, insinuating that we should get some weed. Niall walked over to me and pulled me to the side. He sat me down away from everyone and decided that we needed a word.

"Luke.. What's going on? Talk to me." I explained what had happened with Elise from day one. How I'd always had a massive crush on her and the day that I was going to ask her out Calum got there before me. Knowing how I felt about her. I told him what happened today and he was not happy.

"Luke.. That's out of order. Calum told me the other day how he felt about her and how fragile she was. You're just gonna mess her up even more."

"Niall, she loves me. I know she does. She told me. She might be with Calum but she loves us both."

"Luke it's getting late, you're drunk. Go to bed."

"It's only quarter to 2 Niall." He helped me up and led me back to my room. Telling me not to do anything stupid and to just go to sleep.

To El: El, I need you.

*Elise's pov*

From Luke: Wl, I meed uou

I slowly and quietly got out of bed and looked at the clock. 2am. What could he possibly want at 2am?
I threw on Calum's jumper and put my hair up in a messy bun, I grabbed my room key and exited, creeping down the corridor not to wake anyone. I got to Luke's room and tapped lightly. As he opened the door I saw his eyes were red raw from lack of sleep, alcohol and crying. I walked into his room and closed the door. Luke stumbled over to his bed and kind of just collapsed on it like a rag doll.

"I hate this." He mumbled. I walked over to him, sat down and propped him up.

"Why do you drink Luke?" He stared at me as if it was completely obvious. Then it hit me, he drank because of me. Because of me and Calum.

From MyPrince<3: Where are you?

To MyPrince<3: Just popped out for a smoke. I'll be back in 5

Luke was swaying from side to side, looking over my shoulder as he did. He let out a laugh which sounded partially insane.

"Lying to your boyfriend?" He slurred.

"No I'm going out for a smoke in a minute, get to sleep Luke, you don't need me. You just wanted me to see the pain I put you in." He scoffed at me as I helped him get undressed and into bed. He begged me to stay with him and as much as I wanted to I couldn't.

I went outside for a cigarette, as I did I was surrounded by fans and paparazzi, completely forgetting that my boyfriend and his friends were now famous and close with One Direction. They all stared at me and started asking who I was, some of the fans knew who I was and asked for a picture. The photographers clicked on and started taking photos of me.

I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth, that I can take away your hurt heartbreak girl.

Yes my ringtone was my boyfriends song, but I loved it.

"Hello? Hey Cal, I'm just trying to have a smoke. Yeah there's loads. Well i didn't realise there was an area out back. I dunno I just thought Zayn came out the front." The crowd screamed as I said Zayn's name. I stubbed out my cigarette and went up to Cals room. I entered the room to see Cal holding his hand out. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Hand em over. You're quitting now."

"I'm sleeping now I'll quit in the morning." I said as I took his jumper off so I was just in my underwear

"You said that last time." I climbed into bed and snuggled up next to him to go to sleep, hopefully this time undisturbed.