Chapter Ten-You Could Find Another Me Tomorrow...

Chapter Ten-You Could Find Another Me Tomorrow, and That's the Hardest Pill to Swallow

"You and Patrick have fun last night?" Pete asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?" I ask groggily, sitting beside Andy on the couch.

"I mean, look at her hair." Joe says. Suddenly, I realize what they're talking about.

"Shut the hell up! This is my normal morning hair!" I blush, throwing a pillow at Pete.

"Mmhmm." he smirks, and I stand up to punch him, but Andy holds me back.

"Calm the hell down." Andy laughs.

"Sorry." I say, sitting back down.

"What's going on? Why are you yelling?" Patrick asks as he walks in, slipping his glasses on.

"Pete over there is getting on my last nerve, and it's only the second week of the tour." I grumble.

                       ----¥TIMESKIP¥----

"CALLED IT!" Brendon shouts as we walk into the hotel lobby and he sees Patrick and I holding hands. He gets a few looks from some business-looking people, but he ignores them.

"Here." Dallon sighs, forking over ten bucks.

"You guys betted on whether we would be holding hands or not?!" I laugh when we walk up to them.

"Yeah, we bet on like, everything." Brendon shrugs.

Tyler and Josh walk up, and hand Brendon ten bucks each. Patrick looks at them like "Seriously?", but they just shrug.

"...Anyway." I say. "What floor are we?"

"Uh, third floor." Pete says, returning with the keycards. "Patrick and Coraline are room 320, Andy and Joe are 335, Brendon and I are 310, Dallon and Kenny are 305, and Tyler and Josh are 313." He hands us our cards, and we walk to the elevators.

Once we get into our room, I instantly collapse on the bed. I'm still exhausted, so I almost fall alseep before Patrick says "Cor, you're taking up the entire bed. Scoot."

I pull one leg over, and he flops down beside me.

"Cor?" he asks, laughing a bit.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"You're still holding your bag." he says.

I groan, and shove the bag off of the bed. He wraps his arms around me, and I'm instantly asleep.

When I wake up, Patrick's gone. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone, and see a note written on the hotel notepad.

Gone out with the guys for food. I'll bring back some Chick-Fil-A. And maybe some Starbucks. With Pete, I probably will. We left at 3:15, ok?

Love youuuu :)))
- 'Trick

I smile, and roll my eyes. I look at the clock on my phone, and see it's almost three thirty. They should be back soon, if not now.

I sit down in one of the chairs over by the window, and scroll through Tumblr for a while. Surprisingly, I find nothing wierd today. I know, I think I just defied the laws of physics or something.

In about ten minutes, I hear Patrick slide his keycard into the lock. I grab a pillow, and pull my arm back.

As soon as he walks through the door, I launch the pillow at him. He catches it, and rolls his eyes.

"I see you're up." he smiles, and hands me my food.

"What? Pete resisted going out for Starbucks?" I ask, and he laughs.

"Surprisingly, yes. That, and once he got back here he could Skype Bronx. So we got back pretty fast."

"Aww." I smile, opening the bag. I quickly eat, and Patrick holds back laughter the whole time, making me choke one time from laughing.

"You...look...like...a chipmunk." he says inbetween laughs.

"Shut up." I say with a mouth full of food, rolling my eyes. I get up to throw my trash away, but Patrick picks me up by my waist. I kick to try to get down, but it doesn't work. He starts laughing, and I pout.

"Are you going to put me down?" I ask, and he smirks and says "Not until you give me a kiss."

I roll my eyes and go to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turns his head at the last second, and my lips land on his.

"Now, can you set me down?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow. He rolls his eyes, and I feel my feet hit the floor.

----£Timeskip£----

I check my phone, and sigh. Pete, Patrick, Joe, Brendon, and Kenny had gone out to a bar a few hours earlier, and they still aren't back yet.

I wait a few more minutes, and I hear a keycard in a lock. The door swings open, and Patrick walks in. Well, more like wobbles.

"Whoa, are you okay?" I ask, and he says "Yeah, why?"

"You're all wobbly." I laugh, helping him to a chair. "Are you sure you're not drunk?"

"I don't know. Maybe I am. But I do know that you're fucking hot."

"Okay, you're definitely drunk. Um, do you need some water or something?"

"For the last time, I'm not drunk." he says, rolling his eyes. Okay, there's no arguing that he's not himself. He'd never talk to me like I was an idiot. "Can't a guy tell his girlfriend she's hot? And then maybe have a little fun?"

"Uh, how about no." I say, grabbing my phone and shoving it into my pocket. I slip my keycard in there too, right as he says "Oh, come on. You know you want to."

"No, I don't Patrick. And if you were sober you'd know that. Goodnight." I say. He grabs my arm as I walk out, but I yank it away and keep walking. I can't stay in there tonight. No way. I walk to the only room that for sure doesn't have a drunk person in it: Tyler and Josh's.

I knock, and Josh opens the door. He sees the look on my face, and ushers me inside.

"What's wrong? You look like you're about to cry." he says, and I sit down on the couch.

"Patrick got drunk, and...I just have a really bad history with drunk people." I say. I haven't explained my backstory to anyone but the guys. "I just...I can't stay in there tonight."

"I'll sleep on the couch if you want me to," Tyler offers, but I shake my head. "No, no. I can."

"Coraline, you're sleeping on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch. We were about to go to sleep anyway; its three AM." he insists. I sigh, and climb onto his bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light.

//AN//

I'm not good at writing drunk people ok don't judge me

you guys I'm thinking of changing the title to "This May Take A Bit of Time and Effort" do u think I should?