Chapter 6

(Niall's PoV)

I feel terribly sorry for Alex. I'm not too sure what all happened, but it really upset Alex which is a problem. Alex isn't the type of girl who will just cry. Alex likes to hide when she is upset and likes to shut out those feelings.

The lads and I sit in our practice room at the recording studio. We ban on the bongos and sing Can't Hold Us by Macklemore. The bongos aren't a big part of the song, but we still use them. We take turns raping. I am worried sick about Alex still. I know she will most likely have a better day, but their is still the doubt in the back of my head.

We finish the song, and we are all laughing. We enjoyed that a lot more than we should have. Brianna, our personal assistant, walks in with water bottles for us all. "Thanks, Brianna," Harry screams and smiles.

"You're welcome," she winks. I roll my eyes.

Liam, Louis, and I drive to Alex's school. We pull up and wait for her to come out. I see a few girls point at the car. I put my head in my hands and shake my head. We are going to have a few fans surrounding us. Soon enough there is a group of girls freaking out from outside the car. I hear Louis sigh. I see Alex shove through the group of girls. Liam unlocks the door. Alex has Jacob with her. They slide in the car, and Liam locks the doors again. We drive away quickly before more people know we are here.

"Alex," I say, "you didn't tell us you were having a friend over."

"I told Louis that I was having Jacob over," Alex says looking over to Louis.

"Didn't I tell you?" He asks as his face reddens.

"Nope," Liam says popping the 'P' while he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Wonderful to meet you, Jacob," I say. "We have heard lots about you. Alex can go on and on and-"

"Niall," Alex yells as she starts to blush like crazy. Jacob grins. Jacob is a handsome looking fellow. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Jacob is normal height and built strong I guess. Alex looks up at him every so often, but Jacob doesn't notice.

Alex notices me studying them both. She raises an eyebrow. I shake my head to dismiss the nonverbal conversation. "Turn up the radio," Alex demands. Can't Hold Us comes on. Alex starts raping better than us. I am confused. How does she know all the words? I don't even know all the words. Alex dorks out like she doesn't even care. She sings as loud as she can like the rest of us. Even Jacob sings along to the song. Alex has a really pretty singing voice. It's too bad Alex has stage fright.

I turn the radio down. "Wh-at?" Alex whines.

"We are getting ice cream," I tell her. Alex busts out dancing the best she can because we are in the car. We pull up to FroYo.

"Wait!" Alex scream. "This is frozen yogurt."

"So?" Louis asks looking up from his phone.

"You all lied to me," Alex whines.

"Deal with it," Liam yells. Alex sticks her bottom lip out. I can't help but laugh at her.

"You're all so mean," Alex yells, kidding though. She climbs out over Jacob and throws a fake tantrum outside the car. She lays down on the ground. I pull my beanie over my head as does Liam and Louis. We out on our shades and step out of the car.

"Get up, Alexandra," I say. Alex stays completely silent. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down," Alex begs. I ignore her and walk into FroYo. I set Alex down next to the frozen yogurt dispensers. Alex crosses her arms and pouts. Jacob walks over and helps Alex up.