Chapter 19

Louis's PoV

I feel like such an idiot for not calling him earlier. Also for just giving up. Alex wouldn't do that to me, and I can't do that to her. Seeing those pictures of Alex might have put everyone else into a depression or whatever, but seeing them made me realize that I need to do what's best for Alex which is get her out of that living hell.

We have to sneak out of the house without anyone noticing. I climb out of the window after Niall. We climb down the house and creep over to my car. It's locked! Crap!

"Looking for these?" I whirl around and see Eleanor holding my keys. I know she isn't going to hand them over this easily.

"Babe, give me the keys. Niall and I need to go do something," I say.

I take a step towards El, but she takes one in the opposite direction. "I know you're going to do something involving Alex, and I want in," she crosses her arms.

"El," I sigh. "You don't understand. This is serious."

"I get that, and I want to help. Plus, I have your keys," Eleanor shakes them around dramatically.

I sigh, but I'm not budging. I'm not endangering the other girl that I love. "Just let her come with us, Lou," Niall begs. "We don't have time for this."

"Fine," I groan. "Keys though."

El tosses me my keys. We climb in, and I drive off quickly before any one else notices us. We get to Starbucks a bit early so we order some drinks and sit. I am super nervous about having Eleanor here. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her, too.

I sit next to El as we wait with my arm around her shoulder. "I love you," I whisper in her ear.

"I love you, too," Eleanor smiles to me. "I'm glad you're not so mopey now."

"Meanie," I huff.

"Ewe. Cooties," Niall whines.

I flash him a smile. I notice a blonde headed kid walk in. And there he is. He sits down in the empty seat next to Niall. Niall and El looks confused. Probably not what they were expecting, but he is the best person to help us.

"Eleanor, Niall, this is Austin," I say.

********************************

Ahhh! Omg! This chapter is short....whatever... I just updated the chapter before