Thank You's!

Wow........this was amazing. I can't even begin to thank you all! this is so exciting. i am so proud of all of you. i love you all, my lovelies! you were all so amazing and i feel like we have come so far. Just last april i was just sitting on the couch updating my story praying for reads. now i have over 100K reads. Let us do a happy dance. *insert happy dance here* wow this is amazing!:D i am so excited.

so i thought i would share the title with you. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!

MAKE MY LIFE AMAZING

hehehehe isnt it amazing. i though i would just thank you call for your support. you have all been so amazing! thank you all so much! i love you and you all are amazing! Please read the sequel and tell me what you think!

I love you all so much!

~Bella~

:) ;) :D ;D =D <3

want to read the prologue of the next book? It is pretty bad, but whatever. please dont give up on me!

I always thought that everyone hated me. I thought that everyone was out to get me. I thought that I was life’s favorite sitcom and that life was trying to see how hard it can push me till I broke. But I am strong. I am a fighter. I can push ahead everything and anything. I can and I will till the day I die. Why? Because it’s worth it. It is worth fighting for. It is worth working towards. There are so many beautiful things life, and everyone has someone they love and that love them no matter how bad life is. No matter whom you are, where you are, where you live, someone loves you, even if you think no one does. So if you are reading this right now, know that your life means something. Know that everyone who hard on you or mean to you isn’t worth your time because you are amazing and perfect to me. Your life is precious. You are perfect. Do everything to the best of your ability and with the best intentions. Know that you were created for a reason—to do good. To be the best you that you can be, not the best someone else can be. Don’t compare yourself to someone else and be like them because you are created to be you. Because your life and mine is meant to be amazing. So make it amazing.

MAKE MY LIFE AMAZING

Life is weird. It has a funny way of showing us all the beautiful, wonderful things in it. But I guess that’s how my life is. My life is weird. I will never have a normal life, and I am okay with that. I am okay with the fact that my life hasn’t always been good, but I will still live like it is the best life I will ever life because you only have one life so live it to the fullest. I try to live like that because every second that goes by is a second you can’t get bag. Live in the moment. But don’t live crazy because then you can destroy your life by doing that. By partying every night, by drinking and screwing anyone, that is an awful way to live.

I sit on the floor next to Lou. He plays around like crazy with Louis. To keep from confusion, the older Louis goes by Louis and my baby boy goes by Lou. That is the how we keep them straight. Lou’s bright blue eyes peer up at me. He’s a small baby, but he is a chubby baby.

“Duck,” he says pointing to the small animal in the book.

“Good,” I smile, pulling him closer to me. Lou lets out a squeal and claps rapidly. “And what animal is that?” I ask pointing to the cow.