Chapter 22

Liam's PoV

I'm literally pulling my hair out. They haven't told us anything about Alex, and Louis, Niall and Eleanor don't know what is exactly wrong with her. The police are trying to get answers out of all of us while Alex is under examination. They talked to her early which makes me mad that they got to see her and not us. I don't think she has any major injuries because she walked into the hospital, and they would have told us if there was something majorly wrong. I am still worried though.

The police are currently talking to Niall. They've talked to Louis and Eleanor and the rest of us, but Harry, Zayn and I are no help really. I don't even know what they did to find Alex, but they did. I think the police are confused, too. It's weird that they knew where to look to find her.

I just can't wait to see Alex again. It's killing me having to wait to see her. I need to see our baby girl. I am literally pulling my hair out, as I said before. I wish Dani was here, but she has dance rehearsals so I'm just sitting here waiting for Alex. I let out a loud sigh.

"Who is here for Alexandra... Tomlinson?" The nurse asks reading from her clipboard. We all stand. "You can visit her now, but only two at a time can see her so you don't overwhelm her."

"Why don't Zayn and Liam go first?" Louis suggests. Zayn and I nod in agreement. We follow the nurse to the room where Alex is. This is it. She opens the door, and my jaw drops.

Alex's PoV

I feel very light, like I'm floating. It's not the I'm in a coma or anything; it's that I feel like I'm flying. The lack of food and water really got to me. Now I'm in a white walled room. It's weird. I don't really like this room. It's too bland and boring. I just want to go home. I want to cuddle up under my covers and relax.

"Alexandra?" I hear a slight knock.

"What?" I groan. I don't want any other nurses or police officers bugging me any more. I'm so done with the whole situation. Like, I'm done with everyone. I just want the world to go away. I'm so done with Jacob, too. I hope I never see him again. He's gross, and I can't believe I ever liked him. He raped me for crying out loud. I want to push him off a cliff. Then he had the nerve to break up with me. He's definitely getting pushed off a cliff. Okay, as you can probably tell, I'm not one for violence. I'll think things like: I want to push you off a cliff, or I hope you die in a hole; but in reality, I'm not at all.

"You have visitors," I let out a groan. It better not be another police officer because I will go ballistic if it is.

I hear the door open. I sigh and roll over to my side. That hurts so I lay back on my stomach. "Alex?" I look up and see Liam and Zayn.

"Lili! Zaynie!" I squeal. The smile and pull me into a light hug. "I'm not going to break. Gimme a real hug!" I whine. They give me a right hug.

"Oh my God! We missed you so much," Liam tears up.

"Don't cry! It'll be water works for me if you do," I rub my eyes.

They take a seat next to my bed. I sit up and adjust my pillow. "Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" Zayn asks.

I shake my head. "I'm just emotionally tired, I guess," I sigh. My stomach hurts, and I'm a bit dizzy.

"Do you want to sleep?" Liam asks. He touches my arm lightly while looking worried.

I shake my head slightly. "I missed you guys too much. I want to talk and just hang out. So, how you guys holding up?" I ask.

"Eh, we were kind of a wreck," Liam rubs the back of his neck. I frown.