Chapter 91

Jeremiah
Let the wedding bells ring. As my pounding headache increases.
"Jeremiah!" Sam's sister, Georgia, said breaking me from my thoughts. "C'mon."
"Yeah." I stood next to her and we locked arms. We both took a deep breath and we elegantly walked down the isle together. Jeff smiled at me with a slight chuckle. Georgia and i parted ways to our sides.
Two more couples came down the isle then it was Dominique's turn. Earlier today she was an emotional mess, worse than Sam. Nobody knew why. But when she began to walk down with Sam's cousin she smiled and stood tall.
After they got to their sides everyone stood up and looked at the doors. The doors opened and Sam stood there looking Directly at Jeff. No one else. Just Jeff. She walked down the isle slowly with a big smile on her face. I looked at Jeff and he was focused on Sam.
Once she made it to the front Jeff laughed a little in nervousness.
The pastor went through the whole process and they started to say their vows.
"Who would like to share their vows first?" The pastor asked.
"Ladies first." Jeff said with a smile.
"No. You first." She said back. And the audience shared a chuckle.
"Okay." Jeff cleared his throat and held her hands. "Sam. From the moment i met you i couldn't help but stare. I know it's disrespectful to stare at a woman but you're just so beautiful as you are today. You've helped me through things i thought i couldn't get through. You've also helped me with coping with change. So, Samantha Johnson i love you and i cant wait to send the rest of my life with you."
My mom wipe her tears wth a napkin.
"My turn." Samantha said tearing up. "Okay." She took a deep breath. "Okay. Jeff. You are a wonderful man and you're all a girl can wish for." She paused and her bestfriend handed her a napkin. "Sorry." She said as he dapped her face so she wouldn't mess up her make up. "Okay. Once i met you i knew that once i entered your life it wasnt going to be easy. But what relationship is easy? Ive been thorough your ups and downs and you've been through mine. You've also been there for me especially in this past year." She paused. "That moment when you proposed will be one for the books and never forgotten." Her and Jeff began to laugh. "I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you my love." Everyone was sniffling. I saw someone give Dominique a tissue. She was sobbing.
"Ring?" The pastor said.
"J." Jeff whispered looking of his shoulder.
"Oh sorry." I whispered back reaching in my pants pocket and pulling out the box. I handed the box to Jeff. When i looked up, Samantha looked at me and smiled. She's so beautiful.
Jeff put the ring on Sam's hand and Sam did the same to Jeff.
"You may kiss the bride."
They shared a relatively long kiss and everyone clapped.
We all left with our arranged couples and made our way to the reception.

Ms. Love
The wedding was beautiful. Everything went exactly how i... they wanted. Their vows were touching but not that touching.
After the wedding it was straight to the reception. Everything was beautifully decorated. We all took pictures before the sun went down. Too many if you ask me.
At the reception i met many of my in-laws. They're pleasant people.
But there was this young man, nicely dressed, that Jeff was talking to.
"Jeff." I said approaching them.
"Ma." Jeff hugged me. "Dwayne my mom, Ms. Love. Ma, Dwayne a family friend."
"Thats not what i heard" i said under my breath.
"Huh?" Jeff asked.
"Nice to meet you sweetheart."
Jeff was carried away by some of his friends and it was just Dwayne and i.
"Would you like to sit?" He said.
"Yes." I sat down and so did he.
"Im sure this is how you treated my baby girl on your dates."
"Y..yeah." he said nervously. "Speaking of your daughter. She looks beautiful today."
"Yes she does."
"Have you seen her walking around?" He asked.
"Shes walking outside." I said looking at the exit as she left. Jeff sped walked out behind her.
"Excuse me." He got up and began to walk to the exit.
Whats going on?

Casper
I was nervous when i met Diamond's mother. She looks so intimidating. But anyways, seeing Diamond in that bridesmaid dress. I started getting butterflies. She was beautiful. When she started crying i just wanted to hug her but i kinda didn't want her to see me.
But after the wedding i wanted to marry her. The way she looked, the way she walked, i miss it, i miss her.
When her mom told me she was going outside i was elated. I got to talk to her alone. So i went to go to her but Jeff beat me to it.
I walked outside discretely to hear Diamond crying and Jeff talking to her.
"Dominique calm down. What's wrong?"
Dominique? I peeked around the corner to make sure that was Diamond. Yup its her. Must have been a mistake.
"Im so stupid Jeff. He doesn't love me." She said through her tears.
"Who?"
"Casper. He's with a girl?"
"How do you know?"
"The party Jeff. That stupid party. I shouldn't have went."
"What happened there?"
"I saw him with her and he didn't even give me a glance. I was hoping i would see him and we could fix things but now i just want to go home."
"Come here."
Dam. Was she talking about me? I really messed up, how was i supposed to know she was there.
"Your shirt. Im sorry." Diamond said.
"Thats okay. You dont wanna go back home just yet. You have to turn up with me. Lets go do the cha cha slide."
I went back inside before they could see me. Everyone was on the dance floor and i was against the wall watching. Im so mad at myself.
"Hey." Jeremiah said coming up to me.
"Whats up?" I said back looking up from my phone.
"Why are you over here alone?"
"Not really in the mood."
"Dam man. You could snatch a dance with Dominique err Diamond." He said winking.
"Uhh."
"C'mon." He pulled me to the dance floor near Diamond and he continued dancing.
I started dancing with a girl and made my way to Diamond.
"Hey." I said now dancing with her. She looked at me then a slow song came on and she disappeared.
Wow Dj. I just walked back to my table and texted my friends.
"Picture?" A photographer said coming up to me.
"Sure." I looked up and smiled.
"Thanks. Ooo wait." The photographer walked away and came back with Diamond. "Up. With her."
I looked at Diamond and got up.
We took a picture standing side by side.
"Closer and smile." Diamond rolled her eyes and moved closer. "Give me some action." The photographer said.
I put my arm around her waist and she posed.
"Nice. Very cute couple." The photographer walked away and so did Diamond.
"Diamond. C'mon. Are you really doing this?" I said following her.
"What?"
"Avoid me all night."
"Has it been working?"
"Diamond talk to me. Please."
"Tell me one thing." She said turning around. "Did you read the book?"
I looked at her with a guilty look.
"Thank you." She said walking away.
"Diamond." I said following her to hr bathrooms.
"What Dwayne!"
"What did i do? I want to make this work."
"You've already made up your mind."
"Made my mind up about what? Im not letting you walk out my life again. It hurt too much."
"Apparently not enough!" She began getting loud and emotional.
"Everything okay Dominique?" Ms. Love asked as she walked over to us.
I sat back down along with everyone else so Jeff and his wife can say the final toast.
"Attention everyone." Sam said. "Hi. Jeff and I want to thank all of you for coming out to our wedding and for all your support and help. We love you guys." Sam handed Jeff the mic and he tapped on the mic.
"Hey guys thanks for coming. I just want to shout out a couple of people who, with out them, i never would've proposed." The crowed laugh. "I want to thank God first off for leading me to Sam. I wanna thank Frankie, Jeremiah, my mom, George, and last but not least, the best sister in the world, Dominique." Everyone clapped. "Stand up girl." I looked around to see Diamond standing up and waving. "I love that girl." Diamond sat down.
Dominique? What? Im so confused.
"Alright yall lets keep this party going!" Jeff said as the dj played music.