Chapter 63

Casper
I hate Fredrick right now. Hes so annoying. How he even knew about the bet. I really have feelings for her. But she wouldn't listen to me. When she began walking back home I stayed closely behind. I know theres some guys on this block that would bother her. Im surprised they didn't bother her coming to me.

I followed her all the way home. I watched as she went in the house. That's another. I walked home. As soon as i opened the door my step mom was down my throat.
"Leave me alone."
" Your dad wants to talk to you. Hes in the study."
"Okay." I pushed past her and made my way.
"Dad?" i said walking in.
"Where were you?"
"I messed up Dad."
"Yeah I know Jeff called. He was angry."
"I promise you I wasn't going to do anything."
"Then what were you trying to do?"
"I was just going to kiss her that's all. She's different. Me and Alex made a bet about who would smash first. I couldn't do it. Its like i can't go through with hurting her like that. Shes special. Its just something about her."
He looked at me as i stared blankly at him. Diamond and i breaking up just him me.
"What happened?" he asked walking up to me.
"She found out." I placed my phone on the desk. "I left my phone when i left her house. She came to give it back but Alex's friend, Fredrick, texted me that." I pointed to the phone.
He pressed the home button and it showed the text messages. "Did you explain?"
"No. She wouldn't let me. She won't talk to me. I really messed up ." i held my head. I felt like i was going to cry. Why? Had i lost my first love? Did i ACTUALLY love her?
"Its ok to cry."
I looked up at him. "She broke up with me. I want her back. I already miss her."
"Well."
"You gotta help me dad."
"What am i supposed to do?"
"Talk to her. Talk to Jeff."
"How about you talk to Star and ill do what i can. But now you have to go to bed."
"Alright. Thanks dad." I stood up.
He came and hugged me. "I know it hurts."
"Don't tell anyone."
"Promise."
"Im for real. Not even that lady that lives here."
"Your mother."
"She not my mother." I said walking out the room.
I went straight to my room. I layed on my bed and texted Star. I told her to come to my room. As usual she was up so she came. I sat on the floor by my bed and she joined me.
"Whats up?"
I didn't answer her. We sat in the dark for a couple of minutes. Then i spoke up.
"Diamond broke up with me."
"What? Why?" She was so shocked.
"I left her house cause Jeff caught me about to kiss her. But i left my phone. Diamond came to where i was to give it to me. But Alex's idiot friend texted my phone saying if I smashed and to let him get a trial run. Me and Alex made a bet of who would smash first but i got out the bet cause shes different."
"So she found out?"
"Yeah. I tried to explain but she wouldn't hear it. She was already upset because of Jeff."
"Yall was too cute."
"You gotta help me get her back."
"How?"
"Talk to her. Girl to girl."
"Ok ill try. I love you." she hugged me.
" Love you too."
"Im going to bed now. Night."
"Night." She got up and left the room.
I hopped in the shower. The longer i was in there the more i cried. It was like water works in there. I got out, put on clothes, and layed on the bed on my back. I stared blankly at the dark celing. Im so stupid. I should've just told her. I layed there for what seemed like hours then i fell asleep.