Chapter 61

Diamond

We got to the neighborhood and we hopped out the car.

"Here." I handed him two 50s. "Thanks." i walked away and he drove off. I walked to Casper who was waiting by my steps.

We held hands and walked up the steps.

"I would kiss you but this isn't special." Casper said as we approached the door.

I laughed and hugged him. I unlocked the door to see my dad walking from the hallway. I slammed the door closed.

"Uhh. Bye." I hugged him tight and pushed him to give him a head start.

"What you mean? I thought you said Jeff ain't home."

"Yea hes not. Can you just go please."

"Ard dam. I guess I'll see you later." He walked away and i went inside.

Casper

Really? She told me to go. Man that girl is weird. I was so close. She lied to me man. After that I walked home. No one was home. Of course. I swear im always alone. I went up to my room and took a shower. When i got out i went straight to my bed. I was on my phone I was about to go to sleep when i got a text from Diamond.

Diamond: Im srry

Me: For what?

Diamond: Making you leave. U can come now if you want.

Me: ard im comin

I got up and changed my clothes. I walked down stairs right when my hand touched the handle of the door my step mom popped up.

"Where you going?"

"Don't worry about that." i opened the door.

"Okay. Well see who won't be worrying when your dad gets home."

"Whatever." I left the house and walked over to Diamond's place and knocked on the door. There was music playing. Loud.

"Come in." Diamond yelled over music that was blasting.

I turned the knob and the door opened.

"Aye whats song is this?" i said walking to her. She was in the kitchen washing dishes.

"You don't know? This Kendrick Lamar. Backseat Freestyle." She said looking behind her.

"Alright don't hurt your neck looking back at it." I said walking up to her.

"Boy." She said laughing.

"You almost done?"

"Yeah. Go sit down im coming."

I sat on the couch and waited for her. It took her about 5minutes to finish. She dried her hands and sat next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and she scooted closer to me. We chilled and talked til about 11. We went in her room and she popped in a movie. I went and sat on her bed. She came and sat between my legs.

As the movie went on we got a little.more personal. Well for me. I was feeling on her body. I kept giving her signs but she showed no intrest. Man i love her but cmon babe work with me.

"Ill be back." She got up and left the room.

I walked around her room touching things. I saw the stack of books. Should go look in them? Nah. I heard her coming so i jumped back in the bed. She came back with a cup of juice.

"Where's mine?"

"You tell me." she said setting it on the dresser next to the bed.

I took the cup and drank it.

"Nevermind."

She sat on the beed facing me.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching the movie the cool way." She said looking at the mirror.

"Girl come here." I leaned forward and pulled her onto me. I held her tight so she couldn't get up. She smelt so good. I looked down and she was laughing.

"Cmon let me go."

"No." i said laughing.

She layed on top of me til the movie was over.

"What you wanna do now?" she asked.

"You tell me."

"Lets talk." she turned off the tv and layed next to me.

"Okay."

"Why do they call you Casper. Besides the not talking stuff."

"If i told you. You would leave me for being a wuss."

"What? No never. Tell me."

"Well.." i sighed. " My moms died when i was younger. Ive always had an empty space inside me. Like im dead. Casper."

She looked at me with a straight face that gradually began to become sadder.

"Ever since ive tried to fill in that empty space with sex. Diamond im gonna tell you the truth. Im not a virgin. I only told you that so you would be more attracted to me."

She just stared at me. She didn't say a word.

"Diamond?"

She hugged me and warm liquid fell onto my neck. Was she crying?

"Diamond?"

Her tears began to flow out her eyes. I rubbed her back.

"Im sorry that you lost your mommy." she said through her tears.

"Its fine please stop crying."

She sat up in front of me and leaned against the wall. I couldn't see her face completely in the dark but when the moonlight shone through the window onto her beautiful face i smiled. That's all i could do. I sat up and wiped her tears from her face. She smiled a little at my smile. I leaned in and aimed for her lips to kiss her when her brother busted into the room.