Chapter 38

Casper

When she walked back i watched her. Whew boy.

"Aye." Coach G said hitting my head. "Be respectful man."

"Oww man. What i do?"

" What i told bout doing that. You need to be respectful."

"Im sorry coach but..." i stopped dead in my tracks when i saw the look on his face. He looked like he wasn't having it. "Sorry coach."

"Im giving you extra laps. You better be at practice." He said pointing at me as i walked way.

I walked back to the bleachers to see Diamond at the very top sitting in the corner listening to music. I started walking up the stairs and these two guys came running past me up to Diamond.

"Casper!"

I turned to see a fist hitting me in my face. "What the hell!" The person who hit me was running down the stairs and waiting for me to come down and fight. I ran down and punched him in his stomach. He leaned foward and i hit him im his face. He fell to the ground and kicked me. Everyone in yher gym surrounded us. I fell to the ground holding my leg. He got on top of me and started punching me in my face.

"Casper! Casper!" I heard Diamond screaming. I can't lose. Not in front of her. I managed to get him off me and I pinned him down and kept punching him. I wasnt hitting him hard enough to bleed but i hit him enough got him to start bleeding.

"Casper!" i heard Diamond scream again.

Just then i heard a booming voice. "Aye!" then i was lifted off him and i saw Diamond holding the other boy back and his crew yelling at her to let him go.

"Don't yell at her!" I yelled getting more angry.

Everyone who formed a crowd around us was sent out the gym. All that was left was me, Diamond, Coach who was holding me, the boy and his crew. Diamond let the boy go when he calmed down. She was sexy af right about now.

Coach let me go and told me to sit on the bleachers. I know im in deep trouble.

"Diamond thanks you can go." Diamond nodded and started walking away. "Dam." one of the guys said touching her butt when she walked past him. She turned quickly and slapped him hard in his face. It echoed in the gym. Hell i even felt it thats how i know it hurt.