Chapter 47

Diamond

I walked into the house to Jeff, my dad, and a body gaurd for him.

"Hello dear." my dad walked to me and hugged me.

"Hi dad. Why are you here?"

"Just came to make sure you guys are comfy here in your new home." he said looking around.

"We're good. Getting used to cold."

"Good good. Well good bye."

He went over to Jeff and shook his hand. He came over to me hugged me and gave me a piece of paper.

"Bye Dad" I said as he walked out. I walked over to the door and locked it.

"What does the paper say."

"You can come home to me when.you're tired of moving." i read aloud.

I walked over to the bathroom and threw the paper away.

The night went by slowly and it was very boring. Until Jeff called me out to the living room

"Lets watch a movie."

"okay i said sitting down on the couch. Jeff chose a movie and we watched it. I layed down on his lap and started to drift asleep.

"DIAMOND GET UP!" Jeff yelled.He sounded mad. Plus it woke me up.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my phone and it was 3:07.

"Im going to bed." i stood up.

"Sit down." he demanded me.

I quickly sat down. Why is he so mad.

"What is in your neck? Is that a hickey?"

The hickey. Crap.

"No." I said rubbing the side of my neck.

"Don't lie to me." he grabbed my arm and dragged to the bathroom."ow youre hurting me" He stood me in front of the mirror and moved my hair so i could see my neck.

"You telling me that's not a hickey."

"It is." I said looking down. Tears started to form in my eyes. I blinked and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Who?"

I started to cry.

"WHO!! I swear if you do not answer me."

"Casper." i mumbled

"What?"

"Casper! It was Casper! What are you going to do make us move again?! Im actually feeling something. If you don't like that then too well!" i stormed out the bathroom and went to my room and slammed the door. Jeff was standing there shocked.

The night went bye quickly and it was soon morning. I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got up and walked to the kitchen and stood against the wall.

"Morning." Jeff said looking at me.

"Mornin." i said back. We stood im silence for a couple minutes til i spoke up.

"Im sorry. About last night. Ill pack back up."

"No we're staying you gitr me thinking. You're right i keep wanting to move you for that reason."

"Really?! Then you wouldn't mind me going to the mall with Casper?"

He looked at me and nodded slowly.

"What time?"

"2. His dad was going to take us."

"iight cool. Have fun."

I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 11:30.

"Eat." Jeff put my plate on the counter

I sat down at the table with my food and ate it. Then someone knocked on the door.