Chapter 45

Casper

When she came out hugged her and told her i loved her. Why would i say that. Even though i was dead serious she thought i was joking. She started laughing and walked out the office with.me right behind her. She was so sexy right about now. Shes smart,sexy, funny, and can fight. I say shes pretty amazing.

We left the office and the halls were quiet. We continued the rest of the day with her getting applaud by everyone.

When school was done we went to the bus loop it was filled with eager children to get home. The bus was typically in the same area so i grabbed her hand and guided her to the bus.

"Sorry for grabbing you."

"Its ok." she said getting on the bus. "Where do you sit?"

"The back." i said pointing to a seat.

She sat in the seat and i sat next to her. I just stared at her. Dont know why. Just then she stood up.

"My phone!"

She jumped over my legs and told the bus driver she'll be back and ran off the bus. I ran after her.

"Diamond!"

This girl is fast and agile. She was dodging and weaving through everyone. She ran around the school to the front and went to the office. Me not too far behind her. She walked to the principal's office and came out pissed.

"Jeff has it. C'mon or we'll miss the bus. Keep up." She walked out and ran straight through the school across the courtyard and made it to the bus just as it pulled off. "C'mon Casper!" She yelled for me and got on.

We sat down breathing heavy. She went in her bag and pulled out an inhaler. I looked at her with my eyes and mouth wide open as she used it.

"You have asthma and you were running like that."

"Yea. So."

"Marry me."

Did i just say Marry me? KILL ME NOW!!

She looked at me smiled then turn her head to look out the window. Im such an idiot.

"You suspended?." I asked her tapping her on her thigh to kill the silence in our area.

"Aye you that girl." my home boy Ray said leaning over the seat from behind us. "The new girl that fought."

She looked up at him looked at me and back out the window.

"Are you?" i asked again.

"No."

"Aye my dog. Got away wit it." My friend said getting loud.

She looked at him and looked around. "Shhh."

I gave my friend the you messing with my spit game look and he sat back down.

"How you learn to fight like that?"

"My brother practically rasied me. He taught me to fight, run, and stay out of trouble."

"Dam i see." i said raising an eye brow.

After a long 30 minutes on the bus and talking to Diamond we finally got off the bus. Trey, Alex, and Star walked ahead of us. I walked with Diamond as she told me a story. When she laughed it made me smile. When she talked it made me smile. Even when she looked at me i smiled. She really got something on me. As we were walking i "accidentally" touched her hand.

"Sorry." I said rubbing my hands together. I tend to do that when im nervous. She looked at me with a mad face. I can't read her. First she smiles when i touch her thigh but gets mad when u touch her hand.

We walked to the neighborhood. It was empty. Me and Diamond walked slowly so she could find her house.

"This is embarrassing." she said looking down to hide her face.

"No no its fine. I think its this one. I remember seeing a moving truck. She walked up the stairs and i followed. She put the key in the lock and unlocked the door.

She turned to look at me and smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem." i said turning my head so she wouldn't see my face. "Can i come in?"

"I rather you not. Boxes everywhere." she stepped in the door way. "Bye Casper. Love you." she stopped and stared at me with a 'why did i say that face.' I looked back to her smiled and winked. She smiled and closed the door.