Chapter 53

Casper

We finally got home after being in the mall for hours. Every one was jealous of Justin's shoes. I walked Diamond home from my house. She walked.inside and no one was home. She let me come in.

"You know its almost Christmas." she said walking down the hall.

"Yeah. Two days." i said as i followed

We walked into her room. It was pretty but not girly girl pretty.

"Wait right here." She left the room and i sat om her bed. It was so comfy. She came back with wrapping paper and humming a Christmas song.

"Someone's in Christmas Cheer." i said laughing.

She smiled and sat on the ground. "Santa clause is coming to town."

She sang out loud. Her singing was horrific but she still looked sexy.

"So this is your room." i said getting up and walking around.

"Yeah. I still gotta unpack. Im just to lazy."

"It be like that sometimes."

"You're so hood." She said laughing.

"Im not hood." I said in a playful manner. I walked over to her desk and there was a composition book just laying there.

"Whats this?" i said flipping through the book.

"What?"

"This book." I turned to show her. She looked up and instantly stood up.

"Its nothing" she said nervously snatching it out my hands.

"Tell me."

"Its embarrassing." she said sitting on the bed.

"Let me see." I went and sat behind her.

"No."

"C'mon" i kissed her on her neck and reached for the book.

"Ok ill show you. But the last thing i wrote."

"ok show me."

She opened the book and flipped to the end. She has written so many things the book was almost done.

"Okay." She said nervously. "This is from the first day i went to the school."

"This is your diary?"

"Yeah something like that."

"Okay go."

She started reading. "Oh my gosh there are so many cute boys here. Im in 3 period by the way. But who cares. Theres so many cute boys. But i gotta keep to my self. They keep talking to me. Gotta play hard to get."

She looked up at me. I was trying not to laugh.

"You can laugh."

"No no continue."

She sighed and continued "This is from yesterday. Casper. I just had an argument with Jeff because Casper give me a hickey. But who cares. Casper is amazing." she stopped reading. "All done"

"No there was more. Read it."

She grunted " Hes like meant for me.We clicked instantly. He tried to kiss me on my lips. I was going to but i couldn't. Ive never had my first kiss yet. I want it to b special. I think he was let down. Oops." She held her head.

"Oh that's why. It's ok." i said raising her head.

"So embarrassing."

"No it's not." I was gonna kiss her cheak but she got up. She walked over to a stack of composition books and placed that one on top.

"Wow are those all your diarys?"

"Yeah. Alot to talk about with no one to listen."

"Oh i feel you." I got a text from my dad. "Dam I have to go. Bye love you." I kissed her on her cheek and she smiled.

"Bye. Love you too."

"Ill see you tomorrow." I ran out her room and out the door.