Chapter 48

Casper

I went to Diamond's house to see if she wanted to go walking again. She told me she always wakes up early. It was 11:35 and i was at her door. Early enough. I knocked in it and waited. I heard her say "I got it."

The door opened.

"Yes?"

"Hey." I said with a smile. "You wanna go walking again?" i said rubbing my hands together.

"Uh.. yea give me a couple minutes." she closed the door. Then opened it again and said ,"Sorry you can come in and wait." she left the door open and i walked in.

She must be rich.Everything was new.

Diamond disappeared into the hall and i walked around the living room. So much beautiful things. I walked up to the entertainment center to look at a baby picture of her. She was so adorable.

"D. im out." a man said coming up the hall. I stood up straight and at attention. "Who are you?" he said coming out the hallway.

"That's Casper remember?" Diamond said from down the hall.

"Oh so you're Casper. A little birdy told me you gave my sister a hickey. Is that true?" he said walking up to me.

I gulped "Yes."

"Im Jeff nice to meet you." He said with a smile and sticked his hand out. I shook his hand and he squeezed my hand extremely hard and said, "My sister likes you. You hurt her you get hurt." in a stern voice. He then let me go. "Bye D ill talk to you later! Lock the door."

"Okay" she said running up the hall to hug him. "bye"

He walked out the door and Diamond stood facing me putting in hoop ear rings. She wore black jeans, black shoes, a zipper hoodie that was black with white words that read 'Detroit Vs. The World, and silver jewelry. She matched me.

"Yea I know. I didn't know what to wear so today we twinning." she said smiling and putting her twists down.

"Ready?" She said turning off the kitchen light.

"Yea."

We walked out and she locked the door. We walked to the court and sat in our position. She straddled me facing me.

"Diamond." I said looking into her eyes.

"Yes."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Do you want me to be?"

What? Did she just ask that.

"Yea" I said putting my hand on her waist.

"Honestly i thought i was already since yesterday." she said laughing.

"Oh cause the.. Yea"

She leaned in and hugged me. She sat back up and we locked eyes. Should i kiss her? She turned me down last time.

"What you thinking about?"

I leaned in to kiss her and suddenly a loud noise came from beyond the trees. She quickly turned her head in the direction of the noise and i threw my head back onto the fence.

Three boys ran out from the trees.

They ran right past us.

"Run or die." one said stopping to warn us.

Diamond got up and sprinted following the boys. I ran behind her. We all ran into this abandoned house.

"He killed him man!"

"Shut up. Brah."

"We gotta stay here." They started arguing.

I looked at Diamond and she shrugged her shoulders.

"We're gonna leave." She said walking to the door.

"I can't let you do that." one said running to the door and blocking it. Another grabbed me and held me back. The other grabbed Diamond and held her on the ground. Thr one who was blocking the door pulled down her pants and said, "Welcome to the hood." She screamed and kicked. She was screaming my name for me to help but he wouldn't let me go. The guy pulled down his pants and got on his knees. Diamond kicked him square im his face.

The boy fell on his back and ive gotten loose.  I ran to the boy that was holding Diamond, who was screaming and crying, and held him in a choke hold. He let go of her and she instantly pulled up her pants and ran out the door.