Leo Fitz

"I can't stay." Leo sighed.
"Gonzalez isn't that bad... He's had a rough time." I tried.
"Why do you wish to stay?" He asked, packing a rucksack.
"S.H.I.E.L.D has been my life since I can remember, its all I have." I cried, looking up at him.
"Maybe that isn't all you have." He said, a small smile playing on his lips.
"We are a family, we all have to stick together." I pleaded.
"Coulson is gone and so is Hunter, our family is already breaking apart." He said.
"What do you have against me?" I begged.
"I have nothing... Maybe it was the fact that you had a three month fling with Ward!" Leo snapped.
"It was a very long time ago! You love Jemma, why do you care?" I asked.
"Because maybe I don't!" He said.
"Its not like anyone cares about me anyway. Ward almost kills you but no one comes to check on me... Bleeding out! They all thought I was a hydra agent! I spent six weeks in that cell before they finally believed me!" I cried, lifting my top up to reveal a scar that stretched a good way across my abdomen.
Leo gasped.
"I didn't complain because I love someone on this team but I was never going to have a chance with him." I cried, turning on my heel and running out.
"There goes my chance..." I swear I heard Leo say before I was out of range.
- - - -
"Be careful..." May smiled.
"Good luck." Bobby smiled.
"There is a sandwich in your bag for the journey." Jemma smiled hugging him.
Inside that hurt. It felt like a punch to the gut.
"Are you sure you know what your doing?" Mac asked.
"Yes." Leo smiled, as everyone left leaving just the two of us standing there.
"Where are you going to go?" I asked.
"No where in particular, might find a hotel  for a few days..." He smiled.
"Good luck." I smiled.
"You probably dont want to hear this..." He paused.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"I lo-" he started.
"Mr Fitz... Your car is here." An agent stated.
"Thank you." Leo said.
"You better go..." I sighed.
"Not before this." He blushed.
"Are you alrig-" I started before he pecked me on the lips.
"I love you." He muttered, placing his forehead against mine.
"I love you too." I smiled, pushing him towards the door.
Tears freely falling down my cheeks.
"I'll see you again soon." Leo called before disappearing around the corner...