Daisy and Lincoln

"Come with me. Join SHIELD." Daisy begged Lincoln from her hospital bed.

"And look at what SHIELD has done to you, I cannot face this again Daisy. I cannot stand seeing you hurt." Lincoln said, running a hand through his hair.

"This wasn't expected to happen." Daisy tried.

"I can't help think that it was my fault. If I had gotten there faster you wouldn't be in this mess."

"But if you joined SHIELD we would be together forever... by each others sides."

"I don't want to be in an organisation like Hydra. I don't want to be experimented on and become a test subject. We are humans we deserve our freedom."

"SHIELD do not test on us Inhumans. We save the Inhumans."

"Why were they injecting you with so many needles, and taking blood samples?"

"To think your a doctor Lincoln. They were taking the blood to diagnose any medical conditions. Our blood and DNA is different from humans. We are special. Fitz and Simmons aren't able to create cures for us when we are hurt or infected because we have alien DNA coursing through our veins." Daisy snapped angrily, protecting her family.

Lincoln sat in silence, realising he had jumped to conclusions.

"Sk- Daisy it's good to see your up." Simmons smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Never better." Daisy smiled, leaning back onto the bed.

"I must say, if Lincoln hadn't have gotten to you faster then your physical health may have been worse. Fitz and I are trying our hardest to work around your new DNA. Despite it doesn't differ from your DNA before the change, the characteristics have ch-" Simmons started to explain.

"Jemma please no science." Daisy teased, smiling.

"Coulson would like to se you both." May said, popping her head around the door.

"Now?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes. Good to see you finally up Daisy." May said, giving a tight smile before exiting.

- - - -

"With your expertise out on the field today I would like to offer you a place at SHIELD." Coulson said, to Lincoln.

Daisy smiled smugly to herself.

"I was just protecting Daisy." Lincoln declared, he was still adamant he was not to join SHIELD.

"And I would like to see if you could become a member of the team and protect other team members alongside Skye." Coulson said.

"Daisy." Daisy added.

"Damn it Daisy!" Coulson groaned, he was still getting used to her new name.

"As I was sayin-" Coulson started again.

"I wish to be where ever Daisy is." Lincoln interrupted.

"I do not like getting interrupted while speaking." Coulson said.

"Sorry." Lincoln mumbled.

"Of course you wouldn't be out on the field alone for a while as I will have to test whether we can trust you out on the field." Coulson said.

"If that means I can protect Daisy then whatever it takes Sir." Lincoln said, standing tall and proud.

"Very well, meet me outside the hanger door at zero six hundred hours tomorrow."

- - - -

.

"Daisy is like a daughter to me. You break her... I break you." Coulson said as he and Lincoln exited the base towards a quinjet.

(Hope you liked it, and it is what you were hoping for?)