Bobbi Morse

"Skye!" I called over the radio as the lights began to flicker out within the Kree City Temple.

"_____. I need a relay down here fast to start up the generator again to enable light into the temple. I can't see or find Raina without it." Skye commanded.

"On it."

I grabbed the relay cable handed to me by Fitz before turning to attach myself to a safety cable and lower myself down into the hidden temple.

I felt a hand grab my arm just before I pushed myself of the ledge to be lowered down.

"Be careful." Bobbi sighed, offering me a small smile.

"I always am." I smiled in return, wishing I wasn't a coward and could profess the feelings that I had bottled up inside.

- - - -

"Coulson! Where is Skye?" I asked as we attempted to pull the relay cable between the generator and the lights yet it was too short.

"She forked off to the right after sighting Raina before everything went dark." he panted, as we finally managed to connect the cable between the generator and the lights.

"Orders Sir?" I asked.

"You find Skye. I've got Simmons and Trip. Meet back at the extraction point in no more than twenty minutes." Coulson announced.

"On it." I nodded, jogging off in the general direction in which Skye left in.

- - - -

"_____! I thought I said twenty minutes!" Coulson snapped over comms.

"Skye and I are at the opening of the temple in which the terrigen crystals are kept. Raina is attempting to complete terrigenesis. I don't have a clear shot to halt Raina's actions." I replied, my voice hoarse from the crumbling rock dust.

"Don't take the shot. We have very big company." Coulson announced before his comms was cut off.

"Kree." I whispered before rushing after Skye as the door to the terrigenesis chamber began to close.

"______?! What are you doing here?" Skye cried out, as the crystals began to open out almost like a flower as the doors bolts shut.

"The crystals won't harm me I don't have the gene." I announced.

"I'm so sorry _______. Bobbi asked me to keep it quiet." Skye sighed as her feet began to cover in rocks as she began to complete terregenesis.

"What are you talking a-" I was cut short as I watched the terregenesis rock begin to spread up my calves.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, my voice panicked.

"Bobbi wanted to protect you from the truth." Skye said just as the rocks fully consumed her body.

"How am I supposed to tell her how I feel?" I sighed, watching as Raina became submerged in the rock before everything went black and I knew my fate had been sealed.

- - - -

...

- - - -