Excuse me?

a/n: i don't even know what i did...i'm laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me?" Louis rasped out loudly, "Could you repeat that?"

"Mr. Styles, you're pregnant."

Louis chuckled, "That's funny because the last time I went to the doctors three weeks ago they told me I wasn't."

The doctor opened his phone and opened up his calendar, "This may sound a bit weird, but when you went to the doctor, when did you and your partner have sex?"

Louis thought for a second, "Three days prior because my ex-partner was being paranoid with the idea of me getting pregnant."

"See that's what went wrong, sometimes it can take up to six days for a person to get pregnant, so in this case you were tested too early."

Louis groaned, "So, you're telling me that my partner left me because I couldn't get pregnant only to actually be already pregnant?"

The doctor nodded, "Basically, so would you want me to perform an ultrasound to make sure?"

Louis nodded, "Don't you have to use the wand thingy?"

"Yes, since you're so early, this will be the easier way to see the baby or babies."

"Please let it not be babies."

The doctor chuckled, "Well, we'll just have to find out. Do you want all three of them in here?"

Louis shrugged, "They've all seen me naked at some point. So, I don't mind."

A nurse came in a short time later with the internal ultrasound machine and leaving after the doctor took it from her. He wheeled it over to the side of the bed and plugged it in.

"Louis, could you put your feet flat on the bed please."

Louis leaned back and put his feet flat on the bed, "Like this?"

"Perfect," The doctor put on some gloves and grabbed the tube of lube, he lathered it on the wand and he sat down at the edge of the bed. "This will be a bit cold." He spoke as he pushed it in slowly until he was in deep enough to see his reproductive tract. He moves it around for a few moments when he came by not one, but three blobs. "This is interesting."

"What is?" Louis asked as he moved to the screen to look at the monitor.

"Congratulations Mr. Styles, you're having triplets"

"Excuse me, what?" Louis looked at him wide eyed, his heart pounding out of his chest.

"Three different blobs, or well babies," The doctor said as he moved the wand around to try to hear the baby's heartbeats. On the monitor, three separate heartbeats were heard.

Louis' eyes became glassy, "My babies?"

The doctor nodded, "Your babies." He moved the wand a bit to make sure that he got all of the babies in the monitor and took the photo, and printed out five. He removed the wand and wiped off Louis' bum before he pulled the covers back over him.

"I'll be right back with the pictures and I'll give you the prescriptions for your prenatal vitamins, as well as starting up your appointments. And you're lucky because I'm a doctor that only does male pregnancies, so I will be your doctor through the process."

Louis nodded, "Thank you doctor." He leaves the room, as Louis looked down at his pudgy tummy.

"Lou, you okay?" Niall asked, breaking the silence.

"I thought that telling Harry I am pregnant with one child, how the hell am I supposed to explain that I'm having triplets?"

Niall chuckled, "He's going to be shitting his pants once you do."

Louis started laughing, before he stopped and whined, "That's not funny Niall, what if I tell him and then he want's to instantly get back together with me?"

"You know he will do it though, so maybe just think of something to say."

"I can't just say, 'Ohh by the way Harry I am actually pregnant, with triplets but since you wanted a divorce it's still happening.' He'll use that against me in court!"

"Lou, calm down, he is the father whether you like it or not. You can't just prevent him from seeing or being there for his children."

Louis smirked at Niall, "Watch me."