Changes

Louis mindlessly dialed his mother's number, "Mummy, he left me."

"What do you mean he left you?" His mother asked shockingly, she didn't know what he meant by that he left.

Louis wiped away his tears, "Harry, said since I couldn't get pregnant, he left me. He said he didn't want to be with someone who couldn't give him what he wanted. Fucking asshole."

"I'll be right over with the girls, Ernie and Dan, and I'll take care of my baby."

"The door's unlocked, I'm going to take a shower and just relieve some of my stress."

"Alright baby, we'll be there in the next half hour. I just got finished making cookies, so I'll just bring them over. Dan is already on the phone with his lawyer and we'll get this all figured out, don't you worry."

"Thank you mummy."

"No problem sweetie, mummy will be there to make everything better."

Louis hung up the phone and made sure the door was unlocked so that his family could come right in without him having to let them in. He was so out of it he didn't realize that he got into the shower fully clothed, he didn't realize he was hysterically crying until Dan came into the bathroom to haul him out. Louis' mum had him go in just in so that she could make him some food and warm up the cookies.

Dan turned off the shower and wrapped him in a towel before he picked him up and brought him into the bedroom, "Lou, buddy, calm down before you have a panic attack." Dan took his face into his hands and had him look at him as he was still trying to catch his breath. "Deep breaths, in through your mouth, out your nose."

Louis did just that and then collapsed into Dan's chest, still crying softly, "Why would he do something like this? I thought he loved me?"

Dan sighed, "I don't know what is going through that asshole's mind, but he's probably so caught up in wanting a child he'll break anyone's heart to get that. He's being a real dick about it and should have dealt with it properly. He's being a child, quitting when he doesn't get what he wants, thinking it's the right thing to do."

Louis sighed, "He didn't even want me to talk to him about it, had his heart set on breaking the marriage. It's not my fault I haven't gotten pregnant yet."

"Harry doesn't realize that it can take some time for someone's body to get pregnant. Sometimes it can happen quickly or it could take years before someone get pregnant. Did you offer about adoption?"

"He was too fucking selfish to even want it. I asked him and he told me to lets try getting a biological one, but I knew it was his way of saying that he only wanted a child that was his own flesh and blood."

Dan sighed, "Harry has changed since the last time we visited."

"You got that right." Dan nods and he goes into Louis' dressers, making sure to just find Louis' clothes and handed them over to him to get changed.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't get to shower yet, so I'll tell mum that you are showering now. She's making your favorite and your sisters are making you something."

Louis nods, "Thank you," he whispered loud enough so that he could hear. Dan patted him on his back before he rubbed his back as they hugged and then he left him to finally shower.

"If you're not out in fifteen minutes I'm coming in clothed or not." Dan smiled before he walked back to the kitchen to help Jay with cooking.

Louis chuckled as he walked into the bathroom, stripping himself down to finally shower like he wanted to do an hour ago. He just mindlessly washed himself, even though in the back of his mind he wanted to scrub himself raw to get everything of Harry off of him. But, he knew that it would just push him back into the dark times he was in when he first met Harry, so he shook that out of his mind and went back to calmly washing himself.

He slipped back out of the shower and he put on the clothes Dan had grabbed for him. He left his hair a wet mess as he walked down the stairs to see his family. He was too busy thinking about everything that happened, he didn't notice a little four year old tackle into his legs, "Lou, I missed you!"

Louis smiled and picked up his younger brother, Ernie, "Hey there buddy, Lou missed you too." Ernie kissed Louis' cheek before he nuzzled his head under his chin.

"Lou, where's Harry?" Ernie asked curiously after a few minutes.

Louis sighed, "Harry left."

"Where he go?"

"I don't know buddy, but I don't think he'll be coming back."

Ernie pouted, "I'm sorry Lou."

"It's alright buddy, not your fault. Now lets go see what mummy is up to." Louis kisses the top of Ernie's head as he walks them into the kitchen, placing him on the counter with Dan to give his mum a hug.

"Hey sweetie, Dan told me what happened in the shower. You okay?"

Louis nodded, "One of my many low moments, but I'm fine."

Jay sighed, "I'm making your favorite, and the girls are somewhere making something, I don't know since they won't tell me what they are doing."

Louis chuckled, "They never tell you because they know you'll squeal."

Jay smiled, "True, but anyways, made you some tea and warmed up the cookies." Jay handed him a big glass of tea and a few cookies, "And Liam said that him and Zayn will be over later. Your phone kept ringing, so I had to answer it."

Louis nodded, "Did he tell you what time?"

"Told them to be here for dinner, so in like an hour. By, the way, I went and changed your phone backgrounds, and changed the name of Harry's contact. Put all of the photos of you two together in folder on your phone with a password only I know. Just in case something were to happen and yeah."

"Thank you mum, you didn't have to do that," He muttered quietly.

"It's just a start, and like I said, if something happens just let it happen."

Louis nodded, "I don't know if anything would happen."

Jay shrugged, "You never know, now either stay and help me chop the veggies or leave so that I can do it."

Louis shook his head, "I'll help." He ate the cookies and finished his tea as he helped chopping the vegetables. Smiling wide as his mum tried everything possible to make him laugh, and it worked every time.