Moving On

Hey everyone! So I have to give a huge thank you to highlou  because if it wasn't for her this chapter wouldn't have been finished. I'm going through some stuff and last night I almost gave up on this story but she offered to help me. Most of the chapter was written by me but she went in and edited and added a lot to help me. I cannot thank her enough! Y'all should really go check out her stories cause they are so good!

Anyways—I did warn a certain reader that I've got a lot of surprises up my sleeve and well...here you go!

**

Louis broke down in tears after Harry hung up the phone on him, but the tears weren't sad tears, they were happy tears. Harry basically just told him he supported him and Niall's relationship. Something that he didn't think he'd ever do.

Niall kissed the top of his head. "Would have never thought that he would ever say something like that."

Louis sniffled into Niall's chest. "It feels good to be free. I'm free from him." He looked up at Niall through glassy eyes.

"You've been free of him for a while now."

"I know, but hearing him say all of that just makes it all real." Niall couldn't argue with that.

A little whine coming from the other side of their bedroom door interrupted their cuddling session. A soft scratch reached them. It was Roxy trying to paw her way in. She had spent a couple of days with Anne and was suffering withdrawals from Louis and Niall.

Jay had Louis drop off some of the items with each baby's scent on them to make sure she knew their scent. And when they came to drop her off she instantly knew what she had to do.

Louis cooed when she sniffed them out and found the bedroom. He waited patiently as she nosed through each of them before introducing her to them one by one. She took more of a liking to Nate, cause he was tinier than the other two, she never leaves his side.

Louis chuckled and got up off the bed and let her in. "Come on sweetie," she jumped up into Louis arms and he scratched at her ears. She made herself comfortable on Niall's lap, earning a pout from Louis. "That's my spot."

Niall chuckled as he looked at Roxy who was just wagging her tail. "How can you say no to that face?"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Of course, but how can you say no to me?" He waggled his eyebrows and disappeared into the bathroom. He peeled off his boxers and threw them into the room.

Niall moved Roxy and was quick to join Louis into the bathroom. Nothing happened, but Louis enjoyed the fact that Niall was whipped. He loved to tease the man and vice versa.

It wouldn't be for a little bit longer for the two of them to have any sort of sex. They wanted to wait, but they also wanted to give themselves to each other.

Niall was getting a little bit frustrated having to deal with his morning wood in a shower or when he gets a little bit aroused watching Louis strut around the room nude. Louis did that quite often, as well as falling asleep in the bed naked, but Niall did too.

They loved the feeling of their bare skin touching, it gave them more of an intimate connection at night. It made Louis sleep longer and it made Niall love him even more as he would watch him sleep.

It was just a weird feeling that all of this was happening, was he dreaming? Because his reality feels like such a dream, but it's not.

**

Zayn walked into the house and sensed something up with the two men. They had asked him and Liam to come over, but didn't say why.

"Would you two just spit it out already?" He spoke bluntly, he hated not being told. Zayn eyed them with an irritated expression.