Need

sorry this is short, this is setting the stage for the next coming chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis sighed as he looked at his little bump, "Why couldn't you guys pop up before he wanted to divorce me?" He frowned as he thought about everything that him and Harry could experience together, but he had to go and ruin things.

Though, he couldn't help but smile at the memories that he and Harry shared over the years. He just wished that they could still make memories.

He put his hands over his bump and smiled as he felt them move in his stomach. They only just recently started to move, no kicks or anything, but he could feel them moving about a lot.

He looked at the clock and saw that he still had time before Niall came home, so he moved to his bed and got comfy before he fell into a deep sleep. He dreamed of Harry, the good and bad, and hoping for the future.

Louis frowned in his sleep because he just wanted everything back to normal, but he's not giving Harry the benefit of the doubt.

**

"Harry?" Louis poked him in his side as the younger lad was fast asleep cuddled into his pillow.

Harry groaned, not opening his eyes, "What is it Lou?" he asked, yawning loudly.

"I want to try for a baby, for real this time." Louis had been thinking about this for a while now, and he needed to talk to Harry about it before he went crazy.

"You had to wake me up because of this? Can we talk about this when we're both awake?"

Louis pouted, "Alright, yeah that's fine. But, budge up, I'm cold and want cuddles."

Harry chuckled and pulled Louis to his chest. He kissed his cheek softly before he fell back to sleep.

The next morning during breakfast, Louis brought it up again, and he couldn't have been happier to what Harry had said as his answer.

"I would love to have a baby with you, but I would like to be married first," He spoke from behind Louis who was at the stove. Harry pulled out a ring box and dropped down to his knee.

Louis had turned around and he dropped the spatula to the floor. He put a hand over his mouth as his eyes started to water. Harry didn't even get to say anything before Louis had spoke, "Yes, I will marry you."

**

Louis woke up from his nap, he had been crying in his sleep and Niall had to shake him to wake up. He pushed his face into Niall's chest and he mumbled, "I miss him Niall, no matter how much he makes me mad, I still can't help but love him. I don't want to not be with him. I just want him back. I want him back. Niall, please I can't stand to be away from him any longer." His silent tears turned into violent sobs.

Niall sighed, "Alright, we'll get you your husband back." Niall didn't want to say that, he just didn't want to see his best mate suffer anymore.

**

"No, Louis you can't let him get what he wants. He needs to realize that not everything is handed to him on a silver platter. He wants you to want him, you can't let him." Jay just shook her head as she was trying to reason with him.

Louis' bottom lip wobbled as he rubbed at his baby bump. "Mum, I can't do this anymore, I really can't. I need him mum, I need the father of my children."