Low

Louis groaned as he looked down at his very visible baby bump, he should have known that since he's pregnant with triplets that he would balloon out quicker. So, he being only about a month and a half at this point, he looked to be four.

"Niall, how the fuck am I supposed to hide this?" Louis pointed down to show Niall what he meant, frowning as he couldn't button up his nice dress pants.

"Lou, Harry is going to find out sooner or later, so maybe showing up to the first meeting with the lawyers would spark up something."

"Yeah, and if he tries to get back with me right then and there, what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Not let him, if the judge thinks that you should go into counseling, then do it. They will literally tell you that you can't prevent Harry from seeing his children unless there is a plausible explanation for it."

"So breaking my heart won't be a great reason?" Louis pouts.

"I'm afraid not, and don't come up with a lie either, that will make you look bad."

"Fine, fine. But, please help me? I can't fit into my pants."

Niall only chuckled as he looked through Louis' closet, only coming up with a pair of jeggings, "These are sort of stretchy, and they are nice enough to pass off as business casual. Try them on, and if the elastic is too tight, I'll cut the seam so you can breathe."

"Thank you Niall," Louis spoke as he pulled on the pants, and Niall did actually have to cut the seam since it was a bit too tight on his belly.

"Ready?" Niall asked as he grabbed the car keys and his sun glasses.

"Nope, but I have to do this."

;;

Niall pulled up to the office where they would be meeting up with Harry, "You sure you don't want me to stay out of the room?"

Louis shook his head, "Nope, want another witness if he tries to say something that never happened. And besides, if I need to cry then you can shield me."

Niall chuckled, "Fine, fine. We still have a half hour to spare, lets go get a coffee and a hot chocolate for you, sounds good?"

Louis nodded, "Please."

They both ended up getting their drinks and they just made their way to the meeting late, already seeing Harry sitting at the desk, not really looking up from where he was looking at his lap. Louis and Niall sat next to each other on the other side, Louis' lawyer, he stepfather next to Louis.

"Alright, seeing as we have both parties here, why don't we get started."

"Hold that thought, I gotta pee," Louis carefully got out of the chair and Harry's eyes diverted down to Louis' obvious bump, and his jaw opened in shock.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies," Niall spoke as he noticed Harry staring, still staring even when Louis left the room.

Harry shook his head, "Is he-" "Wait until he comes back, you don't deserve an explanation unless it's from him," Niall cut off Harry before he was able to continue what he was going to say, making the latter slump back in his chair, arms folded over his chest.

Louis came back a short time later, "Sorry about that."

"It's not a problem, we're still going to start early anyways," Dan spoke calmly as he was looking through the files for the case.

"How long have you known?" Harry spoke coldly, glaring at Louis.

"Excuse me?" Louis replied back, quite confused as to what he was referring to.

"How long have you known you were pregnant?"

Louis rolled his eyes, thinking back for a sec before looking at Niall, "When was I admitted to the hospital for dehydration?"

Niall typed at his phone for a second, "Two weeks, you're six weeks along."

"There's you're answer, ohh and it's triplets," Louis spoke with a sly smile, as he patted his stomach.

"Tri-triplets?" Harry's eyes widened, "What? How?"

"Well, because you were so caught up in making sure I was pregnant, I got tested too early. If you would have waited two weeks, we wouldn't be in this position now would we?"

Harry sighed, "I guess not."

"And before you say anything, no we are not getting back together, you wanted this divorce. So I'm giving you this divorce."

"What I don't have a say in destroying the papers?"

"Seeing as both parties signed the papers, we still have to go through the whole process, until a judge tells you to go to counseling or something," Dan commented, breaking the conversation on babies, Harry's lawyer nodded in agreement.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm the father, I have the right to know."

"I just told you, so you have nothing to worry about," Louis spoke, an annoyed tone evident in his voice.

"You could have told me before this meeting, we could have worked something out, don't you think you doing this is a bit low?"

Louis glared, "Me being low? Are you fucking serious right now?" Niall sat back and watched as this was starting to get good, he knew he came for a reason. "You're the one who's fucking low, you fucking piece of shit. You were the one to serve me with a fucking divorce because I couldn't get pregnant, what ever happened to 'til death do us part'?" Louis pushed out his seat, "You are the one who needs a reality check. I'm done looking at him, reschedule when you tell him how to talk to a person. I'll see you later Dan, mum wants a family dinner." He stormed out of the office and right out to the car, waiting for Niall.

Niall came out a short time later, taking Louis into his arms, the pregnant male crying into his chest, "It's okay, you stood your ground."

"I know, but why did he have to say that? I'm not the one who wanted a divorce."

"He's just a dick who doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Dan even told him off when you left, it was actually funny."

"Really? What did he say?"

"He said, 'How dare you speak to the father of your children? He may have not told you sooner about the pregnancy, but he at least told you. And you are the one who needs to think things over before you say them. I'll reschedule for a week or so, whenever Louis wants to talk to you, let alone be in the same room as you.'"

Louis chuckled, "Remind me to give Dan a hug later, you're still coming to dinner right?"

Niall nodded, "Of course, I'm considered family. And besides Liam and Zayn are bringing over their potential child they could foster."

"Right, of course. Can we get ice cream? I want chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate."

Niall laughed, "The next few months with you is going to be so much torture."

Louis hit Niall in the chest before he got into the car. And little did they know someone was watching them with a frown, he knew he messed up big time and he didn't know how he could get him back after the stunt he pulled today.