11. They See Your Swimsuit

Requested by iHaroldStyles ! I am SO sorry this took so long and I hope you love it! The next one will be out soon!

These all take place at the same pool party!

Tony:

"What about this one?" You walk out in a one piece white swimsuit.

"Nope. Try again." You groan. Tony is throwing a huge pool party tonight with all the Avengers (and Loki) and their girlfriends and he took you shopping for a new suit. This is probably the 49th one you've tried on and he hasn't even liked one of them. You walk back into the dressing room and choose one that Tony picked up. A strapless black and pink floral bandeau bikini. Pretty damn cute, you think as you examine yourself in the mirror. You open the door and walk out, doing a twirl for Tony. He doesn't say anything at first but then he comes up and kisses you on the nose. "Perfect."

Steve:

Tony is having a big pool party with all the Avengers and their girlfriends. Steve still hasn't seen your new bathing suit and you can't wait to get to the beach to show it off. It's a halter one piece, black and white polka dots. It has gathering all the way down with a small tie in between the... boobs, and it looks like a dress but it has bottoms attached. It was vintage. He's gonna love it.

Once you guys got to Tony's, he was really eager for you to take your cover-up. He's like a teenage girl. You think as you take your coverup off. Once he sees the way your swimsuit accentuates your curves, his jaw drops. Literally.

"Careful Cap, you may catch flies." You warn sarcastically and he wraps an arm around your waist. Steve and you walk towards the pool. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asks. "I honestly don't know!" Then you splash him in the face.

Bruce:

Tony, of course, was throwing a huge pool party, to which you and Bruce were invited. The boys were already down at the pool while you were still getting ready. You slipped on your suit which what a halter bikini with a teal and white polka dot print.

You tie the halter and walk down to the pool. The boys are all splashing around so the don't notice you until you yell 'cannon ball!' and jump in the pool, practically on top of Bruce.

When you both come up for air he kisses you on the temple and says "you look amazing honey."

Clint:

Tony was having a big pool party... again. You needed a new bathing suit, so after hours of shopping you found the perfect one. It was plain black, with a bandeau top that had lace going up the front, but it has just plain bottoms.

Your not the kind of girl to go splashing  around in the pool so, when you go down to the pool, you take the pool chair right in front of the deep end.

"C'mon, (Y/N), get in the water!" Clint called from in the pool.

"Nope. Not my thang." You reply leaning your head back on the padded chair and close your eyes. When you open them, Clint is standing in front of you with a devious smile on his face.

Then he's picking you up. Shit. "CLINT! PUT ME DOWN!!" You yell as he tosses you into the water... the cold, cold water... *Shiver*. Him jumping in after you. After you both pop up, you splash him in the face.

"What?!" He asks innocently "Your sexy new bathing suit needed testing."